Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered why are sentry's illegal on achievement engineer US

Status
Not open for further replies.

o3dx

Strange
i was playing on the engineer server and i made a sentry room and iv noticed lots of players where glitching the door open to kill me so respawned went to a room they went out of there way to glitch all the doors in and destroy my stuff and would do toxic taunts and i heard one of them say people who make sentry nest get targeted. i recorded a demo of my experience maybe you guys can shed some light on why its a thing? all i know is that it seems regular players are enforcing rules not supported by this community that's the impression im getting

Attachments

• sentrynest.dem
    41.7 MB · Views: 90
Solution
None of the things you mentioned are against the rules

Killing you and destroying your sentry is also not against the rules, it's just something to do on a server for idling.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
None of the things you mentioned are against the rules

Killing you and destroying your sentry is also not against the rules, it's just something to do on a server for idling.

Solution

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
No response from the original poster, I'll be marking this question as resolved. If any more clarification is needed, feel free to ask another question or join our discord and ask there. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom