Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who's this quote from?

Overkill

a byte
Skyrim Whiterun Guard

"No Lollygagging!"

Not sure if you meant to @Toast | blw.tf , but your quote, "No Lollygagging!" is from a Skyrim Whiterun Guard. You have to answer the quote's founder and then you add your own quote. @Royal quote is actually from Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (One of my favorite animes btw)

"But there's one they fear.. In their tongue he is Dovahkiin..."

"...Dragonborn...POOTIS POW!!!" (I play too much jailbreak...)

I feel like everyone who put a new quote brushed past your quote, so I'll answer it :)

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Arngeir (From the trailer)

"Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru..."

I hope this post cleared things up. Let's not mess things up again and please for the love of god; before you post just press the refresh button, it isn't that hard. I like this thread...

Toast | blw.tf

Somewhat Threatening
Not sure if you meant to @Toast | blw.tf , but your quote, "No Lollygagging!" is from a Skyrim Whiterun Guard. You have to answer the quote's founder and then you add your own quote. @Royal quote is actually from Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (One of my favorite animes btw)

"...Dragonborn...POOTIS POW!!!" (I play too much jailbreak...)

I feel like everyone who put a new quote brushed past your quote, so I'll answer it :)

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Arngeir (From the trailer)

"Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru..."

I hope this post cleared things up. Let's not mess things up again and please for the love of god; before you post just press the refresh button, it isn't that hard. I like this thread...
I re-edited my post, thanks for pointing it out!

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom