Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who is your main and why? ( Demoknight counts)

Rainbow12231

Scarcely Lethal
The title says all there is to say on this thread.

I would love to hear who other people main and why!

For example my main is Engineer!

I love playing either an aggresive or passive character!

The fact that each map has alot of diffrent sentry spots that make Engi really powerfull!

He is a great defense class aswell as offense due to mobility he can give if the payload cant be pushed or a point cant be captured!

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Sniper. I just really love the game-changing potential the class has, and how rewarding it is to be skilled.

Always trying to get better, though isn't much else I can do other than be more precise with my mouse.

Max Bladeswell

Guardian of ÜberUpgrades
Staff Member
Admin
Pyro and heavy. I love spreading the damage so my teammates can finish the enemies easily and they don't have to worry about the spy.

My team leader has given me points because he didn't see enemy spy anywhere else than dead in killfeed

alfa

Unremarkable
i main medic, scout and spy. the action packed gameplay really makes the experience fun for me. as scout, you are literally running around the battlefield as quick as possible dishing out as much damage as possible. as medic you are rushing to heal every one of your teammates, or pocketing a heavy laying out damage all over the map. last but not least, spy is just self explanatory. it gives you the james bond experience in a TF2 class and it couldn't get more fun.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

Generally you should try not to copy already existing/similar threads exept they weren't inactive for an considerate armount of time (~2 months last reply) to avoid duplicates. Mostly you can do so however when the purpose of the old thread doesn't apply anymore or (like here) the opinions may change/new members may reply to your new thread, for example when there was a declined suggestion but you think the opinions might've changed and you want to resuggest it for a new debate.

Rainbow12231

Scarcely Lethal
Generally you should try not to copy already existing/similar threads exept they weren't inactive for an considerate armount of time (~2 months last reply) to avoid duplicates. Mostly you can do so however when the purpose of the old thread doesn't apply anymore or (like here) the opinions may change/new members may reply to your new thread, for example when there was a declined suggestion but you think the opinions might've changed and you want to resuggest it for a new debate.
I've never seen that thread before

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Solly, bcs i like being a toxic asshole on casual. In other Community servers i like being scout bcs he run fasts, is annoying, and perfect on JB. To sum it up i like playing classes people get mad at.

AwkwardAntelope

Unremarkable
The title says all there is to say on this thread.

I would love to hear who other people main and why!

For example my main is Engineer!

I love playing either an aggresive or passive character!

The fact that each map has alot of diffrent sentry spots that make Engi really powerfull!

He is a great defense class aswell as offense due to mobility he can give if the payload cant be pushed or a point cant be captured!

I main engie, and here are my reasons why... :
~He can build stufff....
~He looks great with the gibus
~My hats that i got for em is great
~I'm good at being a defender.... i think....

SMILES999 | blw.tf

Scarcely Lethal
My favorite is spy. A lot of people say spy is a noob class, but I think he is a challenging and fun to play especially when you use the: "You're eternal reward" knife which doesn't let you disguise. (But auto disguises if you get a back stab.)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom