Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Whip Gaming's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

INGSOCISTWHIP

Notably Dangerous
Username: INGSOCISTWHIP

Name
Whip Gaming

Your Age
13 (Sorry if it says 15 in the profile)

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year?
21 days, 12 hours, 34 minutes, 35 seconds, far beyond the requirement

Have you been punished in the last 60 days?
No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:85914808

Your DiscordID
WhippleRipper#7506

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I'd like to moderate Class wars, Super Zombie Fortress and Medic Vs Engineer.
All of the Super Zombie Fortress and MvE servers, plus these class wars servers:
139.99.62.187:27090
85.117.240.9:27110
85.117.240.14:27020
172.20.0.15:27020
157.90.177.48:27175
139.99.62.187:27040
I am also interested in Jailbreak, Deathrun and VSH.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I feel like the know the rules of Blackwonder, enough so that I would translate that into being a good moderator. I think I would be a useful asset to the Blackwonder team should I get accepted.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
I haven't been playing TF2 that much nowadays but I still play it from time to time, usually after doing assignments.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
[PUNISHMENT LADDERS]
General
Racism/Sexism/Homophobia/Violent Extremism - No warning. [6hr gag/mute - 12 hour gag/mute - 1d gag/mute - 1w gag/mute - 2w gag/mute - permanent]

Toxic/Disrespecting staff or players - [Warning 1 - 3hr gag/mute - 8 hour gag/mute - 12 hour gag/mute - 1d gag/mute - 4d gag/mute - 1 w gag/mute - 1m gag/mute - permanent gag/mute]

Micspam (Playing loud music, bad mic, speaking foreign language in VC, Obnoxious sounds) - [Warning 1 - 3hr mute - 6 hour mute - 12 hour mute - 1d mute - 3d mute - 1w mute - 2w mute - 1month mute - Permanent]

Chatspam (Advertising, begging, bind spam) - [Same as Micspam but gag instead.]

Cheating - No warning. [Record demo, ensure they're cheating, then permanently ban with no appeal.]

Staff Impersonation - No warning. [4hour ban - 12hour ban - 1d ban - 4d ban - 1w ban - 1month ban - permanent.]

Calling out undercover staff - No warning. [3hour gag/mute - 6hour gag/mute - 12hour gag/mute - 1d gag/mute - 3d gag/mute - 1w gag/mute - 2w gag/mute - permanent gag/mute]

Advertising Cheats - No warning. [Permanent silence]

Innapropriate spray - [Permanent sprayban until appeal]

Punishment evasion - No warning. [1w ban - 2w ban - permanent ban]
If it's something like to avoid a long (1w+) or permanent punishment like cheating, or they have a long history of using alts before, then they're permanently banned immediately.

Donor Vote Dodge - No warning. [1d ban - 1w ban - 2w ban - 1month ban - permanent ban.]
Does not count if the donor was abusing his perms. Demo will be recorded to give a full context of the situation just in case.

General exploiting - [Warning 1 then slay/smite - 3 hour ban - 12 hour ban - 1d ban - 4d ban - 1w ban - 2w ban - permanent ban.]

Donor Abuse - [Warning 1 - 5 hour ban - 12 hour ban - 1d ban - 4d ban - 1w ban - 1month ban - permanent ban.]

Class Wars
Surrender abuse - [Warning 1 - 3 hour ban - 12 hour ban - 1d ban - 4d ban - 1w ban - 2w ban - 1month ban - permanent ban.]

Medic vs Engineer
Banned spot - [Warning 1 then slay/smite - Warning 2 then kick - 6 hour ban - 12 hour ban - 1d ban - 3d ban - 1w ban - 1month ban - permanent ban.]
If you think warning to 6 hr ban is rough, I gave them 2 warnings prior.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?

I know I have many punishments (8 in total, 6 by admins and also have 2 punishments on Skial) and I know I have undiserable chatlogs even within the last 3 months, with me saying retard often, but I do often try to make up for that behavior. I may not be the friendliest guy, and may not be the most liked person,by the staff especially,but I will do my best, especially as a mod. And for my account age, it was made by my older brother who doesn't use it anymore.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Tagalog (Basic)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom