Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which is better?

Which Australiums should I purchase?

• Spec KS Aussie Sniper Rifle + Spec KS Aussie SMG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spec KS Aussie Scattergun

• Spec KS Aussie Rocket Launcher

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Spec KS Frying Pan

• Golden Frying Pan

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Spec KS Aussie Knife

• Total voters

Dell

Truly Feared
If you can afford any of that, I'd suggest maybe picking something that goes to a class you're fairly good with. I'd say the pan though, since it's all class.

Silky™

Mildly Menacing
When you really can afford 5. you should get me something fancy too!!!
Aha, I won a prize, I got a whole lot of keys and stuff and I have been saving up so I am trading keys for USD, I am hopefully gonna get the Golden Frying Pan, but I am gonna get all the aussies and lots of unusuals first.

Silky™

Mildly Menacing
If you can afford any of that, I'd suggest maybe picking something that goes to a class you're fairly good with. I'd say the pan though, since it's all class.
I am pretty blonde (dumb), so... Is the Golden Pan for the spy? I know it may be dumb but you said "all class". I am a really good sniper, I love my scout though..

Silky™

Mildly Menacing
If you can afford pan, then just get it
I guess I should, it'd be funny turning everyone gold like the saxxy does *insert lenny here*
Assuming you have the money, get the pan.
I do have the money, I think it'd be a good idea. There is nothing I love more about the Frying Pan than the prices... $1337 XD

*ATTENTION*: I realised I can reply to everyone in one message, sorry for the spam :(

Dell

Truly Feared
I am pretty blonde (dumb), so... Is the Golden Pan for the spy? I know it may be dumb but you said "all class". I am a really good sniper, I love my scout though..

Yes, while the regular pan can't be used by engineer or spy, the golden pan can be. It treats it as a knife for spy and a wrench for engineer. It's pretty cool to have. If I could pick, I'd go with an sniper rifle, only because I'm better at sniper and I already own my dream australium (wrench).

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom