Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted When you get banned for nothing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky_Snow101

Strange

Stealth

Name: Stealth
Steamid64: 76561198155348538
Steam url: https://steamcommunity.com/id/8ballblackball/

Reason for ban Unknown ?
Statement: You know blackwonder is a great community friendly people fun gamemodes but when you get banned for no apparent reason it is a slap in the head and very much annoying...
Today i was banned for the apparent reason of "Stealing the dogeball" and the statement of this in blackwonder dogeball if you steal the ball it results in a slay percifically to teach you how to stop and giving me a ban Well thats a whole new level ? I accidently stole the dogeball because it was a quick reflex when it was coming towards me...
The admin who banned me "Milabot" I can tell he does not play much dogeball due to him probaly looking for a pay raise by banning me for no apparent reason !
I love blackwonder i play it lots of hours a day im well known in the dogeball AUS Community but its just a pain in the ass when things like this happen.

Hopefully this was a mistake by the admin and he is knew to being staff on dogeball and the ban can be reveresed (Due to it stating in the rules that it will result in a slay not ! not at all a ban because it was a natrual reflex of me clicking right click to deflect it before it would hit me as the player was standing behind me so i would of died...)

Might i also add in the official mod conduct and he even stated in his fourm of becoming a new mod "
Stealing the Rocket:
If the player intentionally steals the rocket they will be warned not to steal again if the player continues to steal intentionally...
2nd Warning (In case the first one is missed) >> 30 min Ban >> 1 hour Ban >> 24h Ban >> 1 Week Ban >> 1 Month Ban >> 2 Month Ban >> 1 Year Ban >> Perm Ban

"

I recieved a 2day ban for accidently deflecting a rocket for the 2nd time"
-Stealth

Last edited:

Husky_Snow101

Strange

Stealth

[TD]Player[/TD]
[TD]Stealth™[/TD]

[TD][/TD]​
[TD]Steam ID[/TD]
[TD]STEAM_0:0:97541405[/TD]
[TD][/TD]​
[TD]Steam3 ID[/TD]
[TD][U:1:195082810][/TD]
[TD][/TD]​
[TD]Steam Community[/TD]
[TD]76561198155348538[/TD]
[TD][/TD]​
[TD]Invoked on[/TD]
[TD]Sunday 6th of October 2019 10:14:55 AM[/TD]
[TD][/TD]​
[TD]Banlength[/TD]
[TD]2 d[/TD]
[TD][/TD]​
[TD]Expires on[/TD]
[TD]Tuesday 8th of October 2019 10:14:55 AM[/TD]
[TD][/TD]​
[TD]Reason[/TD]
[TD]stealing[/TD]
[TD][/TD]​
[TD]Banned by Admin[/TD]
[TD]Milabot[/TD]
[TD][/TD]​
[TD]Banned from[/TD]
[TD]► BlackWonder AUS | Dodgeball ◄[/TD]
[TD][/TD]​
[TD]Total Bans[/TD]
[TD]3 (search)[/TD]
[TD][/TD]​
[TD]Blocked (2)[/TD]
[TD]Stealth™, Stealth™[/TD]
[TD][/TD]​
Is his "Ban sheet" Stealing ???? That is not classified as stealing its classified as a accident and you BANNED ME OBNOXTIOUSLY BEFORE I COULD EVEN TESTIFY !, And it should result in a slay...

Husky_Snow101

Strange

Stealth

I would gladly like it if the admin who views and appeals this is not the admin who banned me due to them able to being byest...

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

Greetings.

Stealing in DB still isn't allowed, even if you do get automatically slayed for it, and it's kick/ban worthy.
You only get slayed if you repeatedly steal rockets as you're allowed to "steal" if the rocket is coming towards you because the target is behind you and you don't have enough time to move. Best case scenario, this should only happen once and you shouldn't actually be moving towards the rocket if you aren't the target.

@Milabot

Husky_Snow101

Strange

Stealth

Although i accidently did it and didnt get a moment to justify my self.... When it is coming towards me my first reflex was to deflect

Milabot

Strange
The appeal has been accepted due to a lack of evidence. Sorry about the inconvenience.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
1. You did not get banned for nothing.
2. The punishment escalation ladder they post in their application varies. It's not concrete, and they are not held to the standard they state. Why? Because we have our own that is unpublished to attempt to keep consistency, and because not all situations are typical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom