Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's Your Favorite Class?

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
I main heavy because he is such a tank and is super powerful, i know he is so easily killed by spies or snipers but i counter it most of the time. and in mvm he rocks the damage and health, bosses are like a little ant to this fat Russian.

TriiX

Unremarkable

TriiX

Defenetly the new Champ called "Xayah".
Deadly and precise, Xayah is a vastayan revolutionary waging a personal war to save her people. She uses her speed, guile, and razor-sharp feather blades to cut down anyone who stands in her way. Xayah fights alongside her partner and lover, Rakan, to protect their dwindling tribe and restore their race to her vision of its former glory.

I also play all the other classes in cs:go.
My favorit animal is the cat.

The domestic cat[1][5] (Latin: Felis catus) is a small, typically furry, carnivorous mammal. They are often called house cats when kept as indoor pets or simply cats when there is no need to distinguish them from other felids and felines.[6] Cats are often valued by humans for companionship and for their ability to hunt vermin. There are more than 70 cat breeds, though different associations proclaim different numbers according to their standards.

No i didn't copy that from wiki.......

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom