Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's your Blast from the Past?

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Steam's Spring Cleaning event and nobody came up with this shit yet? For shame.

To get there: Steam Store -> Click the Spring Cleanup Event banner, scroll down to 'Projects' and take a screenshot/snip of the Blast from the Past.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Bought it cause a friend recommended it to me. Released in 2009 and running on the Source engine, Zeno Clash has melee combat that is janky as FUCK and was really only developed by four guys who were just artists. It's short and runs on the Source engine so of course it looks absolutely awful in terms of texture quality.
Other than that, the game's fun. For how broken and frustrating the combat is, it's still enjoyable. The artstyle is also really unique and cool looking. Voice acting is so amateurish and bad that it's good. Devs went on to make that one puzzle game with the god boulder or whatever it's called, made a sequel to ZC and then proceeded to milk the rock game on behalf of Sega. Shame.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member

My first was TF2 back when Muselk was still a thing... I downloaded the game and my very first match was on Frontier. We were playing defense and I did what any fresh install would do, play spy. I started the match by walking in the wrong direction and looking confused at last. Paladins was one of my favorite games before Hi-Rez went all Hi-Rez on it.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 11)

Top Bottom