Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's up with the AU Jailbreak server?

It's still up, sometimes, but whenever people join it kicks us all from the server within 5-15 minutes, maybe 30 if we're lucky saying "client disconnect", the steambrowser page lists the server as abandoned but it's still on the server list? I might just be an idiot and misinterpreting something but I just wanna know if the server will see any support in the future and fix the "client disconnect" bug or is it gonna get shut down fully in a bit?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
"client disconnect" on it's own means nothing, as that's the standard disconnect message, be it if the player disconnects on their own or gets kicked by the server.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

Since the recent update something must have happened as occasionally everyone on the server gets booted off at the same time with the same message "client disconnected" earlier it happened 8 times in a row with a delay of 5 minutes at least from what I seen on the US JB server.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom