Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What're your favorite io game(s)?

EmiREEE

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member

Goldie

Self explanatory title. What are your favorite io game(s) and why do you find them good?

My fav io games would be moomoo.io and Hordes.io, due to the fact that moomoo is an open field where you fight other players, but hordes... Oh boy is that game fantastic for an io game. You actually have a really well developed graphics menu, major open world exploration and a whole lot of other things to be able to do within it.

Those were my fav io games, and I hope you enjoyed my little say about them :3

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
I used to play surviv.io last year with my friends almost every day.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

i remember being a lot into aga.rio back in 2015 when it first came out on browser around june i think? i would say i put a lot of time into it

Cryptolyte

Uncharitable
Self explanatory title. What are your favorite io game(s) and why do you find them good?

My fav io games would be moomoo.io and Hordes.io, due to the fact that moomoo is an open field where you fight other players, but hordes... Oh boy is that game fantastic for an io game. You actually have a really well developed graphics menu, major open world exploration and a whole lot of other things to be able to do within it.

Those were my fav io games, and I hope you enjoyed my little say about them :3
Well Vincent on krunker.io is what I play, then diep.io and agar.io are pretty good, when you don't get mad at it

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom