Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What went first? The chicken or the egg?

Derpachu

Somewhat Threatening
Hello.

I have come to solve the world's biggest question not : What came first, the chicken or the egg!

Here's the rules:

Have explanation if someone attacks attacks your opinion.

Generally just have fun.

I could do a poll but I don't know how to do a poll on mobile, so there's that.

Aight, Let's jump right into it.

Philip

Australium
The chicken, coz assuming the egg is the offspring of the chicken, the egg cannot exist beforehand.

If we delve into evolution n shiz, ancestors are not chickens, they are their own species. A chicken is a chicken and a chicken egg is from such.

Philip

Australium
Kakyoin laid the egg
tumblr_inline_nzvtg7jo3t1r96mkd_540.png

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

So let me explain the theory behind this.

All life in the age of where microscopic sea life was just beginning to evolve because of meteors crashing down on Earth and containing water and life, there came a time where an ozone layer was formed and allowed sea life to evolve further and able to walk on land. This would soon be one of the first fish to walk on land, with it's feet, FINALLY. More started to evolve and started to mate upon land, but still hatching their babies in water.

Soon after that, more events happened and then BAM, new mammals, amphibians, and other creatures roamed the Earth to further help the evolution of many species and one of them was an egg.

Now an egg, an egg that hold a mammal that can walk on two feet, born with feathers, and raised to eat seeds and other material.
This is where the Chicken came, hatching from that very same egg that was produced off of many others.

So I have your answer, the egg came first.

*I lied, I just made up a bunch of stuff to make me sound smart, in reality, I'm not*

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
So let me explain the theory behind this.

All life in the age of where microscopic sea life was just beginning to evolve because of meteors crashing down on Earth and containing water and life, there came a time where an ozone layer was formed and allowed sea life to evolve further and able to walk on land. This would soon be one of the first fish to walk on land, with it's feet, FINALLY. More started to evolve and started to mate upon land, but still hatching their babies in water.

Soon after that, more events happened and then BAM, new mammals, amphibians, and other creatures roamed the Earth to further help the evolution of many species and one of them was an egg.

Now an egg, an egg that hold a mammal that can walk on two feet, born with feathers, and raised to eat seeds and other material.
This is where the Chicken came, hatching from that very same egg that was produced off of many others.

So I have your answer, the egg came first.

*I lied, I just made up a bunch of stuff to make me sound smart, in reality, I'm not*
It was Kakyoin you nerd

Pkay

-------
There are 2 possibilities for this: the Creationist version and the Darwinist version.
By the Creationist version chickens came first (obviously since eggs need to be taken care of in order to hatch), because in this theory every living being we know right now was created by someone the exact way they are right now.

In the case of the Darwinist version, the egg (not necessarily chicken egg) came first. In this theory living beings were molded in to their present selves because of the <natural selection>, which basically dictates that in a specie or race only the most adapted to the current circumstances of the current environment will survive "=survival of the fittest", then the genetic material of these animals will be inherited by their offspring, who like their progenitors will go through natural selection. Basically depending on how much we track back the chicken's evolution path, we can go back to dinosaurs, who themselves laid eggs.

In the end there are 2 possibilities based on how you believe the species originated, I believe the egg came first.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 11)

Top Bottom