Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What was your worse Hacker experience

My personal worst was someone completely RATing my computer, because I was so stupid when I was a kid.

He fooled me making me think he was my friend and I even dated the guy, soon after he got in through team viewer, and put programs all over my computer, completely trashing it.

I just wanted to hear if you guys been through similar stuff? (And I'm not talking about script kiddies)

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

My personal worst was someone completely RATing my computer, because I was so stupid when I was a kid.

He fooled me making me think he was my friend and I even dated the guy, soon after he got in through team viewer, and put programs all over my computer, completely trashing it.

I just wanted to hear if you guys been through similar stuff? (And I'm not talking about script kiddies)
Or He could Make ya computer an zombie of an botnet for evil purposes
but you were young it doesnt matter becuase you were youngi UNDERstand now

George

Notably Dangerous
I've never really had 'run-ins' with hackers, the worst i'd say I'd had to deal with is LMAObox hackers on 2fort. :D

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
my worse was when I was having my usual wank (JK) I was being shot through walls from their spawn, and I just couldn`t forget this day.

DC Chroma

Sufficiently Lethal
My worst experience with hackers so far is in TF2: two guys on the opposing team are using hacks along with the rest of their team helping/assisting them by over healing them as medics and with engineer's building dispensers besides them. Spawn camping my team over and over. I died from the inside.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom