Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What was your first impression of Team Fortress 2?

♥Natsuki♥

Mildly Menacing
I’m really curious about you guys but when I first played tf2 I was thinking like it was some kind of cartoony campaign games. But as I soon progressed I started understanding tf2 more and enjoyed other modes such is plr or mvm. What about you guys?

Melectrome

Legendary
When I saw the TF2 characters for the first time (in gmod animations and in gameplay) I thought that its a game like gmod but dead and only assets used for meme animations or sth

Then I learned that its an actual game and that its veryuch still alive. I saw the "Meet the team" animations, and my reaction was "HOOOOOLLLYYYY SHIIIIITTT THIS IS AWESOME I NEED TO PLAY THIS"

Before I installed though I watched a lot of TF2 videos and it got me even hyped up, and I'm sure that if it wasn't for those videos, I would be a confused F2P for the first 80 hours.

When I installed the game I couldn't stop playing it. As far as I remember my first game was on my oldest brother's acc, and it was passtime suijin. It was awesome. I was playing TF2 on the new years eve XD

♥Natsuki♥

Mildly Menacing
When I saw the TF2 characters for the first time (in gmod animations and in gameplay) I thought that its a game like gmod but dead and only assets used for meme animations or sth

Then I learned that its an actual game and that its veryuch still alive. I saw the "Meet the team" animations, and my reaction was "HOOOOOLLLYYYY SHIIIIITTT THIS IS AWESOME I NEED TO PLAY THIS"

Before I installed though I watched a lot of TF2 videos and it got me even hyped up, and I'm sure that if it wasn't for those videos, I would be a confused F2P for the first 80 hours.

When I installed the game I couldn't stop playing it. As far as I remember my first game was on my oldest brother's acc, and it was passtime suijin. It was awesome. I was playing TF2 on the new years eve XD
I was a scout thinking wtf is going on

Frootz

Sufficiently Lethal

Frootz

I first found tf2 through Gmod animations years ago and when i started playing i had no idea what any of it was and how it all worked, but i soon fell in love with the dopey cartoon like art style along with the personalities of the characters

D

Deleted member 2120

It was 2fort... It was a nice day either during Christmas or after Christmas. I had just finished downloading tf2 on my new laptop. I open the game up and immediately start a match of 2fort. I have no mouse and no clue on where to start. I had a lot of beforehand knowledge about the game before downloading it, but alas any attempt at combat was futile without a mouse. After a bit I enter the sewers... AND IT WAS FULL OF PEOPLE DOING THE CONGA! After this encounter I turned off the game because I had no mouse. Couldn't play it for like a day because of that missing tool.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom