Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What The Heck am I Doing ?? OOF *3*

Give away some stuff ??

• Hell yea free sh*t

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Nah I ain't POOR

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr.Franky

Unremarkable
I honestly don't even know what im doing anymore im here and there and then no where im just everywhere but there when it's a time i should be but i dont know anymore im just all over the place in my head should i think its time that i should show more of myself to this wonderful place maybe a QnA or something whatever it is people call it now and should i bring up some stuff to the giveaway thingy i used to do some giveaways but then i stopped for no reason i just went complete brain dead for reason i like giving people the good feeling of getting something for free even though some items are like a dollar's worth or something like that , i dont know ask me things force me to open up i feel like a hamster locked up in it's ball and the owner forgets he's in there .3.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Thanks for the offer but don't force yourself to do a giveaway^^

You can create a simple post in "Questions" where you ask your different questions (to somebody specific, the admin team or everyone).

And if you want to give us Admins the "good feeling", simply be friendly and active on the forum with a hint of filled reports. It is always nice to see these players in our community.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom