Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What style of the forum do you use / like the most?

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
Not sure if this has been done before, but I am curious as to which style you people use / like the most.

For those of you not sure what I'm talking about, If you go to your preferences (Or click here to go to your preferences) you can customize which style you want for the forums. You can see this in the Spoiler at the bottom of the thread, which shows what I am talking about. These styles range from the Default Style, Mere style (with different color variations), Sense style, and Pad style. I personally enjoy the Sense and Pad styles, since I can view threads with white text without having to highlight the text to read it :p

Feel free to share which style you like / use, since I'm curious to see what the majority of you use
1577586710002.png

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
All the cool kids use pad. Only downside is whenever somebody changes their font color, instead of changing it back to the default color, they change it to black, causing it to be almost illegible. Like if I were to write in white I'd be a troll, but if you guys write in black it's a mistake. Absolutely unbelievable.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
All the cool kids use pad. Only downside is whenever somebody changes their font color, instead of changing it back to the default color, they change it to black, causing it to be almost illegible. Like if I were to write in white I'd be a troll, but if you guys write in black it's a mistake. Absolutely unbelievable.
Yes. Already had complaints from *ahem* someone about text color

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom