Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What makes admin fun for you?

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
I have always wondered what makes admin such an entertaining role. Yes its purpose is to stop rule breakers and keep servers clean but on the other hand I just feel your only pressuring yourself to get 100% guaranteed results every time and I have never really saw the fun side of being admin. So that`s why im asking you admins... what makes this role fun for you?

Take note this is not a negative review or anything. im just stating my opinion, I have no problem with admins or anything, Your good deeds keep blackwonder healthy.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
For me...
Just being able to get rid of the bad apples on the server is great.
While I am doing that, I can just enjoy the game :)

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Having the ability to silence small annoying children/grown men with the mindset of small annoying children.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
No need to rely on others, able to act as soon as bad guy is spotted, making rulebreakers rage when punished, the feeling of helping others, Döner perks.

What's not to love? (Excluding JB)

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

fun side of being an admin
|
\/
-You can quickly deal with rulebreakers which in the end makes the server a lot more fun for you and players who don't break the rules
-You meet a lot more people in a short period of time which can end up becoming friends in the end (this is what I noticed when I was an admin on panda)

bad side of being an admin
|
\/
-People will keep moaning at you to get rid of a rulebreakers ( even if you spend around 5 hours on the server doing what an admin should do and you need a break.)
-Some players are ungrateful and don't have a single bit of respect for you as they see you as a tool to fix their problems

Last edited:

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Oh boy, this thread is just my thing! And I hope I do not.. how do you say? necrobump this thread.

Well, being an admin just gives you access to a lot of very funny commands. Besides the joy of being able to mute/gag, kick and ban that screaming kid, there is also something else I enjoy(ed):

ABUUUUUSING

What do I mean by that? Let me explain:
Sometimes on Deathrun of Saxton Hale, I get a bit bored. Then I use some of the commands (such as /disco) to make it a bit more fun. But the most fun I have is when I have someone I can fuck with and he's ok with that. And then they use the mic, oh god, it's just so much fun. Note, I only do that on Deathrun and rarely Saxton only with people who are ok with it and enjoy it. I then drug/slap/burn/timebomb/change gravity/freeze them all over. Other player usually join the fun. But since I gave up my admin rights, I guess it's back to casual?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom