Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your favorite L.R.(last request)

Favorite lasy request is...

• Freeday

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Hunger games

• Hide and seek

• Kill all blues

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I like custom lr where I make warden have to say "away from keyboard freeze" instead of "afk freeze" every time. 95% of the time warden doesn't realize the lr and a bunch of people die and it's great :D

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I like to do a custom LR that is truly evil and causes everybody to suffer.

"Furry Roleplay Day." Everybody must roleplay as a furry for the entirety of a round.

Usually works well for inspiring the reds to rebel against the blus.

Worst case scenario you get a really crappy day that everybody hates, best case scenario the round only lasts 30 seconds because nobody wants to do it.

hey ya

Dark Elf

hey ya

I hate hunger games because it's so unbelievably biased towards medic. I like warday much better, and hide and seek right behind that.

Ruubean

Unremarkable

Ruubean

I like melee only even though it goes so fast since all the reds can easily rush em' at once and succeed(though it never happens) ,get ammo easily ,.ect.

Dell

Truly Feared
War Day (or kill all blues). Half the time, blues pick a bad spot or there is a really good sniper on Red, and the round only lasts a good minute or two after getting ammo.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom