Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is the most annoying thing in TF2?

Half Life 3 Comfirmed?

• Total voters

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Tie between people who think they're hot shit and think/say they're really good at the game, people who have chat binds, and people who just harass others for no reason and are most likely 13 with an anime picture and unironically laugh when watching filthy frank videos.

D

Deleted member 2120

Tryhard black box soldiers with pocket medics spawn camping you on 2fort

Wuffles

Scarcely Lethal
People who don't know what the mute menu is. Seriously, if you don't like my voice, fuckin' mute me in the god-damn menu, its right fucking there, 'bout 3 clicks is all you need, Esc > click the ear, click my name, and either 'mute player' or just double click my name, BOOM! SIMPLE!

xXN00bSlayrXx

Gore-Spattered
I really have to choose between Dead ringer spammers, Direct (s)hitters and/or people that dislike posts for no reason.

Im looking at you Keberos / KinkyDinky :mad:

(Pray for Melectrome)

AhGDSS

Strange
Just when you're sniper and you have to fight another sniper that has a vaccinator medic or just a pocket medic, its really common but i don't really find it fair, so when a medic starts healing me i just ask him to stop healing me.

iTANKuUP

Scarcely Lethal
Snipers.
Those cowardly bastards, always hide behind the safety of their whole team whose only hard counter is another one of them.
Even jumping with rockets, stickies, or the jetpack doesn't work because they can just charge up a bodyshot and send you careening in another direction and cratering you from their ridiculous knockback.

Geobot_

Scarcely Lethal
One thing is not enough:

1. Anyone who wants to trigger someone else in game
2. Anyone who gets cringy-triggered in game
3. I guess people who go for denying market gardeners and all meme strategys for purpose
4. 99.69% of the people having a name containing no caps and dots between or numbers and the questionmark proile picture playing on the same jailbreak server as I do.
5. Dying fully charged (except for VAC-cinator)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom