Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined What if........

Luna<3

Truly Feared

de_luna

Guys I have a great or bad suggestion

Keep reading

what if there was a..... TO BE CONTINUED
Before the last word I am close to 100 messages (Like near 80 now so 20 to go)
and other reason that I interrupted this is cause I WANT THIS THREAD TO BE ATLEAST A BUT LONG OR SOMETHING

In the last episode of... jk

Replay and continued of last phrase
What if there was a blackwonder.tf APP

requires:
An app programm (hoping not a big deal to create because developer of the site. He/She did a great/brilliant Job)

Launch in AppStore/GooglePlayStore

Fix bugs if become a lethal one to the app
Update app. Add further more

and that is it I guess

-Taivanbat

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I'm not sure about the apple Appstore. I've had my fair share of attempts at getting in there, but from my experience, you have to be a verified developer. Android also has problems, but at least you can supply a direct APK download.
Why though? isn't the Forums on the browser good enough?

Luna<3

Truly Feared

de_luna

I'm not sure about the apple Appstore. I've had my fair share of attempts at getting in there, but from my experience, you have to be a verified developer. Android also has problems, but at least you can supply a direct APK download.
Why though? isn't the Forums on the browser good enough?
Yeah but I am so lazy (not to be took seriously) I don’t really wanna go to a browser and type blackwonder.tf
But if denied I will still use the browser for A damn lol

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I believe for your app to even be available on the iOS app store you have to pay Apple $99 a month or something ridiculous like that. It probably wouldn't be worth it. The website works well on mobile browsers anyways.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
You can make shortcuts to websites on iOS. I'm pretty certain android offers a similar feature.
Developing an app is not viable for us

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom