Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do you want for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
First of all, i know it is early to say this. But i don`t care XD. Anyway I would really love a dog, What about u guys?

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Birthday+christmas gonna get a tower in may. (Sweet gtx 1080 :,) )

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
What do I want?
The feeling of being around my family and having a good time.
I don't really mind if I don't get anything, that's not important, family is. And I will preach and shout this all day long if I had too.
But presents are nice I will be honest

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
New keyboard, new mouse and a new headset are the things I'm getting. Might get Dishonored 2 but from reviews it seems to have really bad performance on better computers than mine so I'll get that if they fix that issue. I haven't wanted anything for Christmas for 3 years so it's a weird but nice change. I also hope my family has some kind of get-together; we live on opposite sides of the country from my extended family and it's rare we ever see them. Luckily we're heading over there this weekend for a 60th birthday party.

Actually while I'm here, could anyone give me info on whether or not they know how good some of these things are?

Roccat ROC-12-722 Isku

HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset

G502 Proteus Core Master

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

Away
Well... you see in America we celebrate Thanksgiving before Christmas. Sooooo... yeah.

Edit: I SPELLED CHRISTMAS WRONG

Sakuya

Trickster
A ticket to the Netherlands to meet @Benedevil in real life. c:
Going back on topic, I actually do not know what to get. Apparently my extremely rich sister may not be so stingy and actually buy some stuff and I have an idea of what it possibly can be but I am still unclear.
If she doesn't than I can still have her pay for my college tuition since she is seriously moneybags (Spyro fans out there?).

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Water cooker for my instant noodles
Microwave for my shitty meals
Spatula for when I don't use the microwave nor water cooker
One of those things that you hang toilet paper on, because where the hell do you get those

and

a bike with functioning brakes

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

When you get hyped up for Christmas and then you remember you don't celebrate it in your country.

;-;

Mortem

Notably Dangerous
A dank as Computer that can actually run TF2 at 60 fps min settings (Mine only runs at 20 fps min settings :c)

Last edited:

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
A dank as Computer that can actually run TF2 at 60 fps min settings (Mine only runs at 20 fps min settings ;-;)
Boy that brings back memories, running on integrated GPU ... and then when I got my first GPU, was like OMG this is soo awesome, I can run games fast now! then a few months down the line I wanted more games, which required higher GPU ... but now I'm on my 970 ._. and still want more lol

Mortem

Notably Dangerous
Boy that brings back memories, running on integrated GPU ... and then when I got my first GPU, was like OMG this is soo awesome, I can run games fast now! then a few months down the line I wanted more games, which required higher GPU ... but now I'm on my 970 ._. and still want more lol
What makes it worse is that i have a LAPTOP so it's expensive to upgrade. I cri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom