Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do you really hate about tf2?

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

Warning! Monologue ahead:
I hate the dissolving stagnated state the game is left stranded in from the company that neglects the development for the game that had the ability to attract the attention of potential new players. We are left now with only the cold truth of reality being the word "obscurity". There's no influx of new players, no light visible at the end of the tunnel, no competition, no change. While the old and loyal players come and go in the passing of time the game simply sits and fades into obscurity as every second passes without any passion felt from the company that owns it.

Last edited:

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Warning! Monologue ahead:
I hate the dissolving stagnated state the game is left stranded in from the company that neglects the development for the game that had the ability to attract the attention of potential new players. We are left now with only the cold truth of reality being the word "obscurity". There's no influx of new players, no light visible at the end of the tunnel, no competition, no change. While the old and loyal players come and go in the passing of time the game simply sits and fades into obscurity as every second passes without any passion felt from the company that owns it.
While this may be true, TF2 will never truly die. Valve doesn't seem to understand this, but community servers not unlike the ones keeping TFC and CSS alive will also keep TF2 alive. Maybe it's better that TF2 sink into oblivion, left alone to only the most dedicated of fans. Casual deserves to be the death of TF2, and Valve will need this to happen so they never make that mistake again.

SleepyVevo

Scarcely Lethal
I don't like people who just hates the person for maining a class.

i felt like people just hate a class because that they don't understand how to avoid dying to that class.

Mr_Salty13

Mildly Menacing
well, i have a lot that i hate aboot tf2 so;
hitreg
random crits
soldier boyfriend/medic girlfriend
hackers who spam chat
P I N G
the caber
phlog pyros who are suprisingly good
that 1 secondary space-like weapon for soldier
trolldier