Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do you guys like to do in TF2?

Green

Unremarkable
I'm bored and overtired on caffeine so here we are... 2nd post of the night. So basically I want to know more about people here, but judging on how I'm making this in the middle of the night, I'm not going to get very many instant answers. Anyway, what do you folks enjoy in TF2, like your favorite class, gamemode, map, etc.

Cinnamon

roll
Jailbreak, Arena, Casual (payload and CTF), Zombie Fortress, Parkour Fortress, Freak Fortress (sometimes) and random trade servers (cause they are filled with people who do more fighting than trading). I like playing every class 'cause there's more diversity and such. If your looking for something "new/cool/fun", then you should go to the server browser and play ANYTHING you find. x10, randomizers, sniping practice, rocket/sticky jumping, etc. Some might be garbage, others might be amazing. You won't know until you try it out :p

Green

Unremarkable
Jailbreak, Arena, Casual (payload and CTF), Zombie Fortress, Parkour Fortress, Freak Fortress (sometimes) and random trade servers (cause they are filled with people who do more fighting than trading). I like playing every class 'cause there's more diversity and such. If your looking for something "new/cool/fun", then you should go to the server browser and play ANYTHING you find. x10, randomizers, sniping practice, rocket/sticky jumping, etc. Some might be garbage, others might be amazing. You won't know until you try it out :p
My dude, are you kidding me? I do know cause I've tried that out... I've played this game for a pretty long while

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Writing plugins and gamemodes.

The game itself doesn't give me much enjoyment nowadays. Most of my old friends I used to play with have since stopped, and Valve killed off the old pubs, that we used to frequent almost daily.

Gillard

Unremarkable

aswang

I roam around some prophunt servers with a fair amount of people in it, but other than that, I play freak fortress and maybe do some surfing and rocketjumping. Maybe if I'm feeling extra bored, I go to a hightower server and market garden :D

Wortal

Unremarkable
Right now, I play competitive a lot.

I love to play medieval mode but it gets boring because like there's only one map, you know.
Another issue is that I love melee fights, but the game is like a bit weird, because sometimes it looks like I'm in range, I strike, I hear the sound of my weapon striking their body, but no damage is dealt apparently, which is really annoying because the game acts like it should have been a hit and if this is a general problem for many people it's probably not going to get fixed because it has already been around for so long and there will probably be no new medieval mode maps in any future updates so I feel as though the future is really grim and I just want to play medieval mode and have a fun time doing melee but the game says no kind of and 99% of players in other modes care more about getting a kill than switching to melee for a melee duel, which really really is understandable because you gotta do what's good for your team, but where do I melee when most medieval servers are empty and only run the same old map anyway. ughhhhaksjfbaksbfakjsbf
For this reason, I only play medieval mode "every now and then" instead of "all the time".

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Using /forcertd das 4 in dr

Being the funniest, most helpful and nicest person on dr. With the exception to people on my friendslist and on dr_r60. I love being an ass there. God do I love those self-destroying jump platforms.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom