Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What do you do when you feel bored?

Derpachu

Somewhat Threatening
Admit it, there was a time where you feel so bored that you wanna do something fun. And what was it?

I go first.

I drink water when I'm bored

CrowLoco

Unremarkable

Vee

I usually eat when I'm bored... :(

Besides that I force myself to do chores (vacuuming etc.) or anything that needs to be done (scripts, videos, etc.) - it gets things done that need to be done and I often find myself not bored!

There's also some great YouTubers I love to watch. Steve1989, Game Theory, Game Grumps, the list goes on.

ShotMisser

Truly Feared
Play osu,watch anime,think an idea you will never do,read manga and play nekopara if theres nothing left.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Play nekopara, read manga, read light novels, watch some crappy youtube on reddit, don't watch anime anymore.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
hm... that's kinda difficult for me since most of the time i'm bored.
- browse BLW forums & discord
- i also play SG JB
- youtube
- study school (makes me more bored)
- contemplate the purpose of life, since I don't know why I am doing what I'm doing

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

hm... that's kinda difficult for me since most of the time i'm bored.
- browse BLW forums & discord
- i also play SG JB
- youtube
- study school (makes me more bored)
- contemplate the purpose of life, since I don't know why I am doing what I'm doing
You should read manga and read light novels, none of those chinese Manhua or chinese novels, avoid those unless you want ancient japanese battles and crap.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
I play all 5 of the games on my computer. Once those get boring, I find other fun games to play. Currently, I'm playing Apex Legends and its a blast.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 11)

Top Bottom