Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What did you guys get for Christmas?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuya

Trickster
Hey guys Sak here! So Christmas is basically here and you guys must be rising out of your dungeon which is also known as your room to go and shred open some presents.
If you'd like, here you can tell us what you got or even post a picture of your presents!
I will be editing this soon to post what I got but I know some you guys up in Europe will be seeing this soon so tell us what you got (also we'll see who is the most spoiled c:)!
Alright docs be back soon to post what I got hope to see what you guys got once I return!
Sak out!

EDIT:
Hey guys so I got a new Yeti mic which is sweet, a new gaming chair to replace my old one, a stun gun, some clothes, and a steam card!
Hope you guys had a good one!
Sak out!

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I got a cocktail mixing kit with no instructions, a wooden geometric puzzle thing where you make a pyramid out of various shapes, some clothes, and an assortment of books.

I did not get a spatula, which was the only thing I'd told people I actually wanted. I'm still forced to cook bacon with a shallow ladle.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

I got a portable Bluetooth speaker with lights that synchronise with the beat of the music you play (red, blue and green, so basically LIGHTSABER COLOURS). Blasting Star Wars just got a whole lot more fun!

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
89b2eed18d1bd3577b6f3dec47623650.png

I fucking love that boy <3 Another Smissmass 2014 unusual for my collection!
https://gyazo.com/89b2eed18d1bd3577b6f3dec47623650

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Fire Emblem Fates Birthright for my 3DS.
A eshop card for my 3ds.
And a tradable HHH Axe in TF2. C:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
blackwidow chroma mechanical keyboard, logitech proteus spectrum mouse and a shit ton of haribo :D

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Fire Emblem Fates Birthright for my 3DS.

Filthy single route Fire Emblem Fates game owner

FIRE EMBLEM FATES LIMITED EDITION MASTER RACE

(I imported that shit for over 200€ from the USA, dang it was hard to get a hand on ONE of these. Sold out 24/7. Didn't want the EU version since it was censored. Also, I am still playing the previous game, Fire Emblem Awakening. Over 700 hours now and still only 40% done... DAMN RELATIONSHIP FARMING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom