Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered What are the minimum requirements to become a staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Your Age: From 1 to 300 is acceptable as long as you are neither outdated or too childish

The time needed to be online for a day can vary, as long as you are seen as active and have a good amount of playtime on our servers.

Though, if any mod or admin wants to respond and add to this, they can.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

I don't know much playtime exactly, but I'd say like a month or two month or so should do it.

Usually from what I've seen on the forums, most applicants that have a short playtime, usually a few days, are declined to various reasons, that being one of them.

You do want to be involved with the community though, make sure your rep is good, clear any old chatlogs and by that I mean that you should make a new person out of yourself if you have a bad past with anything in the chat.

I hope the best if you're applying, have fun on the servers, discord, and forums! It's a nice place here, SnakeVirus.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Generally, if you're asking this question, you're not ready.
Age doesn't really play that big a role, as long as you have a really good behavior.
Playtime has to be quite a bit, making an app with only 4 hours playtime won't do you any favours.
Generally, don't play to be staff, play to enjoy yourself and eventually apply to assist the community. We don't like power-hungry people.
(this is my opinion and views, and don't represent the actual staff's opinions.)

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
This question has been open for at least 9 days, if your question is answered, please close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom