Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What are some of the worst games you have played?

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Bad Rats
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Dead Island 1 and 2
Universe Sandbox 1

Bad Rats because Bad Rats. If you haven't heard of it, go and watch their little Steam Store video.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel was a washout of a game that originally had no replay value and you couldn't farm bosses without crashing your game to fight them again if the loot didn't drop.

Dead Island 1 and 2 were both horrible games with very heavy health scaling on the zombies. Hackers were rampant and weapon duplication made the game trivial in difficulty once it was known in the community. The glitches are still present in the games as far as I am aware.

Universe Sandbox because Universe Sandbox. I was gifted it, played it for 5 minutes, AFK'd in main menu for 30 or so, then never touched it again.

Toast | blw.tf

Somewhat Threatening
Bad Rats
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Dead Island 1 and 2
Universe Sandbox 1

Bad Rats because Bad Rats. If you haven't heard of it, go and watch their little Steam Store video.

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel was a washout of a game that originally had no replay value and you couldn't farm bosses without crashing your game to fight them again if the loot didn't drop.

Dead Island 1 and 2 were both horrible games with very heavy health scaling on the zombies. Hackers were rampant and weapon duplication made the game trivial in difficulty once it was known in the community. The glitches are still present in the games as far as I am aware.

Universe Sandbox because Universe Sandbox. I was gifted it, played it for 5 minutes, AFK'd in main menu for 30 or so, then never touched it again.
Well we can all agree that bad rats is bad rats, I have not played the borderlands pre sequel, I agree with dead island mainly because I hate zombie games and universe sandbox seems fine to me.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
every Saints Row, Nosferatu: the wrath of Malachy, Dead island 1 & 2, Plumbers don't wear ties, The Crow: city of angels (worst ps1 game I've ever played, wtf), The Walking Dead games, Duke Nukem Fornever, The fortress of Dr. Radiaki, Island Peril, Isle of the dead, Depth Dwellers, Dungeons of Kremlin, The Fifth Element, Batman & Robin (I still have the CD, eww), Shadow of memories... and I can still keep giving you titles...

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
every Saints Row, Nosferatu: the wrath of Malachy, Dead island 1 & 2, Plumbers don't wear ties, The Crow: city of angels (worst ps1 game I've ever played, wtf), The Walking Dead games, Duke Nukem Fornever, The fortress of Dr. Radiaki, Island Peril, Isle of the dead, Depth Dwellers, Dungeons of Kremlin, The Fifth Element, Batman & Robin (I still have the CD, eww), Shadow of memories... and I can still keep giving you titles...

Are you insane Plumbers Don't Wear Ties is a timeless classic

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I don't have all my games rn, but what I can say is that mario party island tour and mario kart 7 were both caca
Famalam if you don't dig MK7 mail me your copy, I've been meaning to pick that game up MK8 is my shit on Wii U.
Anyway I recall "Monster Mayhem" for the Wii being a giant piece of shovelware crap.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom