Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What are some irrational fears that you have?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2120
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2120

Personally for me, it is being pierced with needles. I have had a fear of needles ever since I accidentally stabbed myself in the wrist with a pencil. I literally freaked out when I was about to get some shots last year. Another fear is climbing ladders. I do not have a few of heights, just climbing ladders.

Pkay

-------
I am afraid of unsafe edges that are fairly high. It is not exactly being afraid of heights but similar to it, as in I would be afraid of getting near the edge of a bridge that is 5m high if there is nothing to lean on that is as high as my belly button, but I wouldn't be afraid of being on a the the 20th floor of a building if I am inside the building and for example behind a closed window , even if I were to be leaning on it and looking downwards.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

I live in California, and I'm afraid of going in the ocean. Those waves are big, man. The stuff in it is interesting, but I wouldn't want to be the one going in to get the pictures. Hate the beach, hate the weather, and I don't like swimming.

I also have an irrational fear that part 5 of JoJo will never get an adaptation.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Planes, scared all the times that if I ever go on a plane, it will crash.
Also scared of every possibilty of death, whenever I am on a mountain and there is a bridge, my mind goes racing and it will make me see images of me falling off, for exmaple.
I also get impulses from those images to for example jump of that bridge, so that scares me.

Humans scare me as well, they often just hurt you.

Bundax

Strange
Getting buried alive
or
being trapped without escape like in the movie about guy who had his hand stuck under a rock ,,Getting bear ed alive ,,127 hours,,

D

Deleted member 2120

Getting VAC banned. Im being paranoic that some hacker injected TF2 cheats on my computer...
...Im so paranoic that i have 3 anti-viruses.

Plz help.
Dude you should delete 2 of them. Multiple antiviruses can slow your computer down, might even break it.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
the inevitability of death and the fact i wont see what the world is like in even a hundred years time. the fact we're either not alone in the universe or 100% completely alone.

General Zimmer

Store Manager
I hate spiders, EVERYBODY BLOODY HATES THEM!
C3i9P3m.png

Dell

Truly Feared
I'm afraid of fireworks. I only like how pretty they are in the sky. I hate the sounds and the possibility of getting shot in the face by a firework gone crazy.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I'm afraid of fireworks. I only like how pretty they are in the sky. I hate the sounds and the possibility of getting shot in the face by a firework gone crazy.
I've had that happen before, most were watching inside, i said IMA BE OUTSIDE because im a hard man. we had the 60 shot cake in a plant pot, the first shot broke the pot and tipped it over right towards the few of us outside, they made it inside a door. i didnt. i had about 58 shots fired towards me and i was dodging about infront of a screen door in front of everyone. to this day they still have the marks where they hit the door. and i dont know how i didnt get more blown up

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

Personally for me, it is being pierced with needles. I have had a fear of needles ever since I accidentally stabbed myself in the wrist with a pencil. I literally freaked out when I was about to get some shots last year. Another fear is climbing ladders. I do not have a few of heights, just climbing ladders.
Talk to arcalium about your fear of needles or watch the video link he has on his profile page. That will help you overcome your fear :)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom