Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What Animes you guys currently watching?

Overkill

a byte
Recently, I picked up on Naruto Shippuden again (I stopped at like episode 380). It's been pretty exciting for me. I'm also watching Death Note for the first time cause my brother recommended it. I also recently finished SAO. What about you guys?

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Boku no Hero Academia (waiting for episodes to come out)
Little Witch Academia
Fist of the North Star
and finally, I'm about to finish Neon Genesis Evangelion. I know I'm the JoJo fag, but I've already finished eating up all JoJo media there is to offer, so I'm not currently going through it's animated seasons.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Boku no Hero Academia (waiting for episodes to come out)
Little Witch Academia
Fist of the North Star ☆
and finally, I'm about to finish Neon Genesis Evangelion. I know I'm the JoJo fag, but I've already finished eating up all JoJo media there is to offer, so I'm not currently going through it's animated seasons.

The only one that's worth watching in that list :p

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Boku no hero academia
Dragon ball super
Gamers!
Hajimete no Gal

I'm waiting for new episodes of all those animes hue

Now I still have to wait for :(
Fairy tail (2018)
One punch man 2

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
Is this an anime?
Diners_Drive_ins_and_Dives.jpg

Davidtornado

Scarcely Lethal
ive been starting to watch some older seasons of the pokemon anime (gen 3 in spesific) and ive been watching one punch man *im not that big of a fan about anime anyways*

Overkill

a byte
ive been starting to watch some older seasons of the pokemon anime (gen 3 in spesific) and ive been watching one punch man *im not that big of a fan about anime anyways*

I love pokemon anime seies! I've watched gen 3, and my favorite one so far is Pokemon X and Y. I also wanted to start watching one punch man too cause i'm a doomfist main lmao

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom