Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Well i quit tf2

SleepyVevo

Scarcely Lethal
why? because of the aimbots i couldn't handle the aimbots i join a casual server and there is an aimbot. i couldn't enjoy tf2 anymore.

i know there is community servers but i got bored of them

i started 4 months ago, i used to go to 2fort US server alot
i used to be a 2fort enthusiast.png

(this is an old screenshot before the stats restarted)

i know you don't know me well, i really liked blackwonder servers.
and i want to say thank you.

i originally started as legosi.
i was an engineer main
i didn't talk very much
but i had a good time

Screenshot (15).png

(my stats now)

i had fun playing with you all

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
As a player who played US 2Fort on and off, it's hard to remember names, but you are one of the few people I remembered and liked playing with / communicating with over Discord, even if it was just small talk in #general. Glad to see you had fun on BLW servers and hope you'll maybe come back if you feel like you'd want to play

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I'm glad you enjoyed your servers.
Hope to see you come back in the future :)

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I was playing casual so many years and hours, thinking that casual is the best and everything else is dumb. Now i just can't imagine how to play TF2 without community servers. I don't understand how to being boring of them, when you have so many cool community maps, good anticheat(better then a VAC), new gamemodes, and also there are servers with the same maps, gamemodes and balance like on the valve's official servers.
Right now for me Casual is a trash, that making people uninstall tf2 and stop thinking.

SleepyVevo

Scarcely Lethal
I was playing casual so many years and hours, thinking that casual is the best and everything else is dumb. Now i just can't imagine how to play TF2 without community servers. I don't understand how to being boring of them, when you have so many cool community maps, good anticheat(better then a VAC), new gamemodes, and also there are servers with the same maps, gamemodes and balance like on the valve's official servers.
Right now for me Casual is a trash, that making people uninstall tf2 and stop thinking.

i got bored of community servers because i didn't have fun anymore i even tried different servers.
i didn't feel good playing tf2 anymore, it felt like a husk

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

I quit tf2 since like last year, i don't know why, i never played casual (only like a few years before i quit, randomly when friends asked me) and i didn't really know how to play, i mean i wasn't shit or a noob, but most players were better than me, That's the least problem, right..?

well, 2018 rolls around, tf2 got hit pretty bad, that's not a reason i stopped playing either, i'm just pointing this out, and most tf2 youtubers were making "is tf2 dead?" videos, Even muselk quit and on his twitter he said smt like "they don't know how to make a game" or something so he quit, a year later, still playing tf2 with my friend prosbrosxd/Alex (i know i mentioned her in a drama once, but we got over it and i'm friends with her atm, i played gmod with her a couple of hours ago) and we mostly play tower defense, (i think we played on a blw server, i don't remember) and looking back, Tower defense was actually really fun, And that year and 2018 i mostly played tower defense with her or either cp_orange x3 x10 mode, that's all i played on tf2, no joke, on casual there are better players and i don't like normal tf2, i only play community servers, And also it came to one point where i got bored of tower defense and was only playing cp_orange x3, i literally played tf2, an entire game with 500 servers on one server/map.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom