Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weird in-game habits/behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frama

what do i do and who am i

Frama

Tell us your weird in-game habits!

For example, I double tap Caps Lock every 5 seconds for some reason.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I think everyone does this one: Repeatedly pressing tab without actually reading anything on the scoreboard

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
i always crouch jump everytime i jump, even if i didn't need to crouch jump.

wait... that's not weird?

k then, i always switch my weapon for example in tf2, during the setup time, or while there is no enemy in my sight. (mouse wheal up and down, or 1, 2, 3, 4, etc...)
wait... that's not weird either? srsly?

idk then...

Ice

Enemy of this Community

ice

Whenever I bhop (as I do) I always hold down my left click even though I don't have a weapon in my hand. Idk maybe it just gives me a better grip.

Spartan

Train

Zucca

Repeatedly pressing tab without actually reading anything on the scoreboard
i always crouch jump everytime i jump, even if i didn't need to crouch jump.
i always switch my weapon for example in tf2, during the setup time, or while there is no enemy in my sight. (mouse wheal up and down, or 1, 2, 3, 4, etc...)
All of it. Sometimes instead of the tab i press the esc button. Idk why.. :train::cart::cart::cart:

EDIT: In tf2, always saying "Thanks!" after every kill, or when i see an enemy get killed
In some other games (Like in halo, or in warframe) I reload even if I shot only 1 ammo

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I frequently right-click even if the weapon I'm holding does nothing upon right-click. This led me to discover that holding right-click while firing temporarily disables auto-reload.

It also completely fucks me up if I'm holding the ubersaw or amputator.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

I switch my weapon all the time and also I spam F to inspect even if my weapon isn't inspectable, always gets me real disappointed if I'm playing comp and I'm not using skins I can inspect

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

I tend to r_drawviewmodel 1/0 every few seconds + after each shot with a sniper rifle. It sometimes leads to confusion when I'm recording a demo and the person watching it doesn't know why their viewmodel is gone afterwards.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
I have a habit of pressing C+3 for the voice command "Cheers!". Also, in games other than TF2, I often forget to reload. I enabled auto reload on TF2 because my push to talk button was "R" (My mic sucked often so I had to be able to be silent instantly frequently) My new computer works better with my mic so I don't have to use push to talk anymore, but I'm too used to the auto reload and I often don't remember to reload in most other games.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
cover-me-im-reloading.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom