Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted weezyisgonee's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezyisgonee

Username: weezyisgonee

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:160030052 / 76561198280325833

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
Micspam, priors, https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-g1fted-wood-fired-pizza-karl-jailbreak-la.23670/

Why should we revoke your punishment?
During the time of my mute, I was in a really rough state due to some personal issues within my family. My mental state was horrible at the time and I end up lashing out at others. Being stupid and immature was common during this time, as I was also fairly young. As of now, I have recently turned 18 yrs old and I am NO where as immature as I was. Hopefully some sort of agreement can be arranged as I will not do or say anything of the horrible things I've said in the past. I am truly sorry for whoever I have hurt during that time and hope one day I can be forgiven. Thank you. (sorry for the random spaces my keyboard is super beat up)

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
One of the concerns I'm seeing from the report is poor mic quality on your part, have you rectified that in the three years you've been muted?

Last edited:

weezyisgonee

Yes, as of now Im using a HyperX Quadcast, with very high quality. This can be backed by various people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 17)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom