Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Wasted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasted

Wasted

Username: Wasted

Name
Ingame name Wasted
Real Name Max :D

Your Age
19 Turning 20 august 28th

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes I have 5 Days 3 Hours and 47 Min.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf./players/101843

Your SteamID2
[U:1:365048517]

Your DiscordID
Gismo#6676

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Jailbreak US

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Lately I have been very active on the discord both helping others, and getting help from the “request help” Section. It Pushed me to try and help more. I've had Donator for about 3 months now And it's been a blast, Both helping the server in general but also. The people who have done something wrongfully, being able to slay,mute,Gag. etc. so the game goes as usual instead of being ruined and people leaving. I have been told by friends I would fit in as a mod pretty well, so here I go.

It's really an interesting position to be in
I have been loving every bit of playing on the jb servers, sometimes a bit chaotic but all in all a very fun and special game mode.

The community in general is a blast, the gamers just joining together and creating something magical. that's what i wanna help maintain and better,

I feel like you should pick me as a moderator as I have a lot of play time, so I know most of the rules on hand. (Some rules are different from admin to admin as some of them are personal preference. so it's hard to determine what's right from wrong)

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
DuckLurch

How often do you play TF2?
7-10 hours a day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
General Harassment/Spamming/Mic Spamming/Racist slurs.: This is very dependent on the severity.
if repeated when warned may lead to more serious punishments. Repeating it after being punished may progress into a permanent ban. Punishment: Warning > 30-minute gag/mute > 1-hour silence > 3-hour silence > 6-hour ban > 1-day ban >3-Day ban> 1 week ban- > Permanent ban.

Delaying: Warning> Slay> Kick> 1 hour ban> 2-hour ban> 4-hour ban> 6-hour ban> 12-hour ban> 1 day ban> 3-day ban-> 1 week ban> 2-week ban> 1 month ban

Cheating: If I am completely certain that they are cheating and I can prove it, they will be banned. Non-negotiable. Punishment: Permanent ban.
(Crit hack, Wall Hack, Aimbot Ect.)

Favoritism: Warning> Slay> 1-hour tban> 3-hours tban> 6-hours tban> 12-hours tban> 1-day tban> 3-day tban> 1-week tban> 2-week tban- 1-month tban-> Permanent tban.

Calladmin Abuse: Abusing the calladmin feature.
Punishment: 1st Warning > 2nd Warning > 1-hour silencer > 3-hour ban > 6-hour ban > Permanent Ban.

Ghosting: warning> 1 hour gag> 3-hour gag> 6-hour gag> 12-hour gag> 1 day gag> 1-week gag> 2-week gag> 1 month gag

Armory Camping: Blue/Red
Warn> Slay-> Kick> 1 hour tban- 2-hours tban> 4-hours tban> 1 day tban > 3-day tban> 1 week tban> 2-week tban> 1 month tban-> Permanent tban

Freekill: Warning+Slay> 1-hour tban> 6-hours tban> 12-hours tban> 1-day tban> 3-day tban> 1-week tban > 2-week tban> 1-month tban-> Perma tban

Freehitting: Warning> Slay> 1-hour tban> 3-hours tban> 6-hours tban> 12-hours
tban> 1-day tban> 3-day tban> 1-week tban> 2-week tban> 1-month tban-> Perma tban

No microphone: tban until a mic is obtained and proven.

llegal ff: Warning and Slay> 3-hours tban> 6-hours tban> 12-hours tban> 1-day tban> 1-week tban> 1-month tban> Perma tban

Unwilling to play as warden : Warning+Slay> 30-minute tban> 1-hour tban> 3-hour tban> 6-hour tba> 1-day tban> 3-day tban> 1-week tban> 2-week tban> 1-month tban-> Permanent tban

NSFW Sprays: Inappropriate sprays. Punishment: Spray-banned. Until Appealed.

Evading Punishment: Punishment evasion, shows a lack of respect for the rules.There for it will be alittle more harsh.
Punishment: 3-hour ban/gag/mute > 6-hour ban/gag/mute > 12-hour ban/gag/mute > 1-day ban/gag/mute > 2-day ban/gag/mute > 5-day0 ban/gag/mute >1 weekban/gag/mute > Permanent ban/gag/mute.

Advertising cheats - Permanent mute/gag

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I Have Been Donator For about 3 Months
I have been pretty active on both discord and in game
I Work as a chef so from time to time my playtime might be more or less as I am off on weekdays too.
I Am A Well known player on jb since 2019 where i started on wonderland but did not really like the community in a whole.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? I Speak and write Danish Fluently
I Speak and write German Fluently

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You're very quick to informally threaten people with calling a moderator if you don't agree with something they say or do.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hello Wasted,

1691178825322.png

This is something we don't like seeing. How can we trust you, especially since you got a very recent ban for donor abuse? While you have a recent warning from Rodd.
1691178917455.png

You're very quick to informally threaten people with calling a moderator if you don't agree with something they say or do.
I want to hear your response based on what Jim comment about you.

At this moment, I really don't have any opinion. Good Luck.

Last edited:

Wasted

Wasted

Hello Wasted,

This is something we don't like seeing this. While you have recent warning from Rodd.

I want to hear your response base on what Jim comment about you.

At this moment, I really don't have any opinion. Good Luck.
Trust is somthing you earn over time, I undestand your concern of trust as you expalin.
About the recent warning from rodd, it got removed right away. as he states, i had to pay closer attention to wardens orders.
that i have been doing, but we all fail from time to time.

I don’t remember 100% what we ended up with about the report, but I'm almost certain that it was a false report, and I just misheard wardens orders,
Not to justify, but to give you a better understanding from my point of view.

I have been calling admin alot, but as i started playing Jb again, i have learned the rules for myself therefore not having to call admin for every situation. to answer jimm's question more firmly if i were not sure of the rules, it was easier too call an admin so there's no argueing on the server, as nobody wanna listen to two people ranting about somthing silly,
As I remember the donor abuse was when I first got the donor “rank” and did not know the difference of gag/mute, As i do now.i have Learned a lot over the past 3 months both with rules, and the way to handle different situations.From interactions With both Admins, but also just interactions with members of the community who have been there Long before me. Thanks for taking the time reading through the application, if other questions occur please say it forward and I will respond as well as I can.
Kindest Regards Wasted.

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin

Why are you helping your friends break rules? I'm teambanning you for this.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Hello Wasted.

Unfortunately, we have decided to not go ahead with your application at this time. It is not a good look if staff members are helping their friends break rules when they are supposed to be enforcing them. If we were to give you perms, who knows what else you would do with them with your friends.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom