Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Warden Model Removal Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Warden Model clips trough the model and it looks simply stupid.
The flying weapons above the Wardens head is just irritating especially for players who have the oculus rift view enabled. (black screen)
I suggest removing and make it clear on who is the Warden.

Please comment on what your thoughds are on this suggestion, thank you.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
I know it looks a bit glitchy since it's only the soldier who has this model. But I am for the Warden model since it makes it easier on telling who is the Warden. (to kill, to follow, ...)

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Maybe there would be a good alternative to the wacky model?
Like a arrow pointed above the Warden's head.
Or the unusual effect sunbeams around the Warden :3 he would be so pretty~

Cosmo

Mildly Menacing
The current warden skin is fine in my opinion.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I have never seen one person say "which guard is the warden?" or anything similar, the current warden skin makes it clear who the warden is.
(What's the warden skins' job? to identify the warden. so it is working as intended)

Last edited:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Warden skin is broken, I agree. But to make a custom skin for the warden, which works with all classes is expensive or hard to do from what I have heard previously. So the option of replacing it would be out of the question entirely.

The warden skin is part of Jailbreak, even though it brings nothing extra to the game as far as playing it goes, it is still what people think of when we have a warden. So removing it would remove a big part of Jailbreak for me because if I rebel, I always try for the warden. So if we did remove it, what would we replace it with?

A blue version of the freeday sparkles?

You also said you come from Panda Community, it seems to me you are trying to change BlackWonder into that. If people wanted to play on those servers then they would go to them, but people like JB as it is. No servers are perfect but don't take a huge aspect of JB away from us.

Another point is that you have 40+ posts and came yesterday, it's only you complaining about problems that only you are having. No one has ever gone and said "Hey, this server sucks because the warden skin doesn't work like every other server!" Arguing about something and not listening on a different post with an admin, doesn't exactly help your case either.

Just because you think something should change because of your personal opinion, doesn't mean it should change.

Ty for the rant.

Last edited:

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Warden skin is broken, I agree. But to make a custom skin for the warden, which works with all classes is expensive or hard to do from what I have heard previously. So the option of replacing it would be out of the question entirely.

The warden skin is part of Jailbreak, even though it brings nothing extra to the game as far as playing it goes, it is still what people think of when we have a warden. So removing it would remove a big part of Jailbreak for me because if I rebel, I always try for the warden. So if we did remove it, what would we replace it with?

A blue version of the freeday sparkles?

You also said you come from Panda Community, it seems to me you are trying to change BlackWonder into that. If people wanted to play on those servers then they would go to them, but people like JB as it is. No servers are perfect but don't take a huge aspect of JB away from us.

Another point is that you have 40+ posts and came yesterday, it's only you complaining about problems that only you are having. No one has ever gone and said "Hey, this server sucks because the warden skin doesn't work like every other server!" Arguing about something and not listening on a different post with an admin, doesn't exactly help your case either.

Just because you think something should change because of your personal opinion, doesn't mean it should change.

Ty for the rant.

Sheesh, I only try to help.
Thank you so much for putting words in my mouth and assuming that I'm trying to make a mess by posting "suggestions"

I would like to point out why I think those changes should be implemented but I don't think there would be much of a conversation between you and me if you have that tone, I am sorry to hear that.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Sheesh, I only try to help.
Thank you so much for putting words in my mouth and assuming that I'm trying to make a mess by posting "suggestions"

I would like to point out why I think those changes should be implemented but I don't think there would be much of a conversation between you and me if you have that tone, I am sorry to hear that.

"Thank you so much for putting words in my mouth and assuming that I'm trying to make a mess by posting "suggestions""

Okay, please show me exactly what you mean by this, because I haven't put any words in your mouth.

Also, you made a suggestion, on a public forums, which I can put my views down, so if i don't like your idea, don't get upset, I am telling you mine and other peoples views as simply and as bluntly as possible. My attitude is based off what I currently think you are doing, and so far it looks like you are trying to make us into Panda Community. But back on to topic,

I have put my views down, and I completely disagree with you. so I've voted on not removing the warden skin. And if you don't like my tone, then you don't need to listen to me, but you can't stop me from posting my views, you need to be able to take criticism when posting suggestions.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

"Thank you so much for putting words in my mouth and assuming that I'm trying to make a mess by posting "suggestions""

Okay, please show me exactly what you mean by this, because I haven't put any words in your mouth.

v

You also said you come from Panda Community, it seems to me you are trying to change BlackWonder into that. If people wanted to play on those servers then they would go to them,

Never said that.

Another point is that you have 40+ posts and came yesterday

I haven't done that, or said that.

it's only you complaining about problems that only you are having

The other "no voters" proof this point otherwise doesn't it?
Heck, there is someone even in the comment section telling me it looks silly but atleast says why it should be still on the server which is how a discustion should be.

Never said I was complaining or having a problem.
Just that oculus players have a problem with it which is not me...

No one has ever gone and said "Hey, this server sucks because the warden skin doesn't work like every other server!

Haven't said that, again.

Arguing about something and not listening on a different post with an admin, doesn't exactly help your case either.

I'ts a suggestion, and we are discussing this matter. Everybody is free to come here and make their comment like I said on this very same thread.

Good thing you never put any words in my mouth... this is why I said that I don't think this will lead into a good conversation.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Okay, I will answer you in order you posted it.

1) "v" - No idea, but sure.
2) Never said you came from panda community? You don't need to, I do my research on people. And I have played on Panda Community like quite a few people, and it is literally sounding like you want to come here and do that.
3) You joined on Wednesday, you have 40+ posts. No matter which way you try and swing this: http://prntscr.com/cr1etw
4) I said complaining about it, I didn't say others didn't have an issue with this, and if it was a big enough issue for them, then they could have made the same post and I would have made the same point. This is just one of the small things people know about, but just don't complain since it has very little to do with the gameplay.
5) That was an example, never quoted you on it...
6) I am currently discussing the matter, this is a discussion, we are discussing it, I have a different view to you, making this a discussion. I made a comment, you made a comment. Are you understanding me yet or not? Because basically, we are discussing something, and making comments.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Okay, I will answer you in order you posted it.

1) "v" - No idea, but sure.
2) Never said you came from panda community? You don't need to, I do my research on people. And I have played on Panda Community like quite a few people, and it is literally sounding like you want to come here and do that.
3) You joined on Wednesday, you have 40+ posts. No matter which way you try and swing this: http://prntscr.com/cr1etw
4) I said complaining about it, I didn't say others didn't have an issue with this, and if it was a big enough issue for them, then they could have made the same post and I would have made the same point. This is just one of the small things people know about, but just don't complain since it has very little to do with the gameplay.
5) That was an example, never quoted you on it...
6) I am currently discussing the matter, this is a discussion, we are discussing it, I have a different view to you, making this a discussion. I made a comment, you made a comment. Are you understanding me yet or not? Because basically, we are discussing something, and making comments.

We are not adressing this suggestion, you take this personally and it goes way off topic.
I would like to request removal of those chain of posts to make more room for this suggestion please.
My mistake as well, I shouldn't have replied to you because I knew this will lead off topic.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

We are not adressing this suggestion, you take this personally and it goes way off topic.
I would like to request removal of those chain of posts to make more room for this suggestion please.
My mistake as well, I shouldn't have replied to you because I knew this will lead off topic.
There doesn't seem to be much more to say about the suggestion. Since the votes already been posted, Maybe it's time you let someone else give there opinion on the matter?

Also, don't remove these comments. He needs the post count ;^)

But back on top as you request:

Let's let people vote and ask questions, but we really don't need to say much more.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
We do not delete comments.

For the skin, like Cosmo mentioned: if it's not broken, don't fix it.

> It looks weird.

> It doesn't cause problems.
> It doesn't break the game.
> It makes the Warden quicker recognizable.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

We do not delete comments.

For the skin, like Cosmo mentioned: if it's not broken, don't fix it.

> It looks weird.

> It doesn't cause problems.
> It doesn't break the game.
> It makes the Warden quicker recognizable.

We don't delete comments?
But it's not on the topic.

Well, I will note people from now on to stay on topic with every post I do I supossed... wierd way of doing Forums I have to say.
--
It looks wierd and glitches, glitches are not a good thing to have.
you don't have to defend yourself that much, you already posted your reason on why you would like to keep it in.
Seems like most people who are on the forums would like to keep it anyway so It's going to stay as far I know.

And suggesting something to be removed doesn't have to be gamebreaking right? :p That's just silly.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
Unless they really are irrelevant or rude. But atm they aren't really that off topic.

It looks weird, but it's still better than no skin. And to colourize someone will not work since donators can pick the same colour then.

And suggesting something to be removed doesn't have to be gamebreaking. But we can say why we do not want it to be removed because it will provide issues more than it resolves.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Unless they really are irrelevant or rude. But atm they aren't really that off topic.

It looks weird, but it's still better than no skin. And to colourize someone will not work since donators can pick the same colour then.

And suggesting something to be removed doesn't have to be gamebreaking. But we can say why we do not want it to be removed because it will provide issues more than it resolves.

That's why I maybe suggested to replace it with some sort of effect, like a arrow pointing to the Warden.
I just find it too bad that it clips trough the models.

Well, having been given a four-day ban from the servers for changing my name, This most likely wont affect me any time soon. However, a simple but noticable effect would be just as efficent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom