Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Want less time..... (Dodgeball)

Luna<3

Truly Feared

de_luna

Ok i have played on DB and i want to request for atleast 7 round short map cycle because we have to change map or stop playing for a while for Points/Ranks to Update but still w/!points you can see your cUrReNt points. BUT it is not public yet because it hasn’t been updated by the tfstats YET. You k ow that i care about Points/rank, fame that i am obsessed and i need to fix that but yeah atleast 7-14 rounds short on map change on Dodgeball

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
I definitely don't think this should be implemented.

As I understand it, you want the map time reduced so YOU can benefit from it, not to improve the server.
BlackWonder already gives players the ability to use "/rtv" to change the map if desired - I also believe that players would get annoyed if the map had to change more frequently without them voting for it with "/rtv" (I would).

At the end of the day, I don't think people care if you have 300 points less for 30 ish minutes or in general even care about your rank.
[Poll has been added]

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom