Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved VSH 2 Issues

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
So as one of the many new changes in this recent VSH update, a spy using the Kunai gets a 2nd Kunai that functions as the Flying Guillotine, throwable by using M1 or M2. Something I noticed right away while using it, however, is that you can't toggle your invis watch with it active (either cloaking or attempting to decloak). Seems a bit questionable for an intended downside, so I'm assuming its a bug (prob caused by being able to throw with M2).

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
- Certain people get more queue points (to be hale) per round for some reason
- The spy kunai thing just doesn't belong at all on normal VSH, would seem fine for FF2
- There is a 25% chance that any player's hale round becomes a duo round which cannot be toggled off. This isn't fair to players on a full server who wait a half hour for their turn only to have half hp and split it with some other guy who also waited their turn.
- It added some brokenly strong new boss called the Plague Doctor who spawns anyone he kills onto blue and if those minions die they respawn a few seconds later. This is an FF2 boss and does not belong on VSH.

@Benedevil

Also I renamed the thread to a more generic title so people can post their miscellaneous issues with it.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
- Certain people get more queue points (to be hale) per round for some reason
- The spy kunai thing just doesn't belong at all on normal VSH, would seem fine for FF2
- There is a 25% chance that any player's hale round becomes a duo round which cannot be toggled off. This isn't fair to players on a full server who wait a half hour for their turn only to have half hp and split it with some other guy who also waited their turn.
- It added some brokenly strong new boss called the Plague Doctor who spawns anyone he kills onto blue and if those minions die they respawn a few seconds later. This is an FF2 boss and does not belong on VSH.

@Benedevil

Also I renamed the thread to a more generic title so people can post their miscellaneous issues with it.
Agreed. The changes seem a little bonkers for what VSH is supposed to be. 2 bosses might be ok, if there was a way to opt out of being doubled up and the bosses had a little more hp to work with (not to mention youre completely screwed if you get paired with an AFK player lol).

KomaBob

Unremarkable

Niklas

Plague Doctor is now removed? Too bad, I really loved all the new additions and it made the server stand out from other VSH servers :( I even believe it increased the player number on the server compared to how it was before the update, at least speaking from my own experience. And about the multiple-boss hp thingy, that could rather easily be solved with a feature allowing people to toggle solo-hale on and off. I hope it is still possible to be multiple hales at once?

Last edited:

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Plague Doctor is now removed? Too bad, I really loved all the new additions and it made the server stand out from other VSH servers :( I even believe it increased the player number on the server compared to how it was before the update, at least speaking from my own experience. And about the multiple-boss hp thingy, that could rather easily be solved with a feature allowing people to toggle solo-hale on and off. I hope it is still possible to be multiple hales at once?
If you would like to play a server with multiple hales, you should check out our Freak Fortress servers.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
The breath of fresh air was nice, but as many have pointed out, having a bunch of weird gimmicks and new hales runs counterpoint to what VSH is supposed to be: a sort of "Classic" mode thats constant and static, an opposite to the chaos that is Freak Fortress 2. I'd recommend giving FF2 a try if you really found the changes appealing ;p

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

I will add somethink about issues in vsh (i dont test it in another blackwonder servers).
Recently we have some Latency problems for no reasons (apparently), i type "we" because i am not the only one

i will add an image of the problem

Max 500 - Min 30:

1584129341747.png

And that is normal in a few minutes:

1584129422672.png

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I will add somethink about issues in vsh (i dont test it in another blackwonder servers).
Recently we have some Latency problems for no reasons (apparently), i type "we" because i am not the only one

i will add an image of the problem

Max 500 - Min 30:

And that is normal in a few minutes:
I'd make a separate problems thread for this, as this isn't an issue with the gamemode itself, but the server.

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

I'd make a separate problems thread for this, as this isn't an issue with the gamemode itself, but the server.

This threat could be on te same line

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

Hello guys , i want reopen this threat with an Exploit , I don´t know if that exploit have a solution , but can be helpfull explain it.
  1. First of all go Saxton Hale.
  2. Use the rtd tool , you should roll Tiny man.
  3. Go inside the pool(VSH-Sky-high Resort) , and move to a corner.
  4. When your roll stop , the server will restore yourselft in the spawn with full hp
  5. Don't do it guys ?

Last edited:

zBlueeey

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Another 'exploit' is the sentry buster of robot saxton hale
1. use the rage to become sentry buster
2. Jump and activate the explosion
3. Done you can walk while exploding.
Idk if would work but i think if you change the sentry buster normal animation to the stun one would resolve it

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom