Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved votemute glitch

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

1596180046095.png

According to the Sources , you have A gag by yourself (Saturday 11th of July 2020).
But no more votes

1. Your donor expired
  2. Your donor permisions was removed
  3. Even if you still having the killstreak or the tag/chat with colors that not means your donor keeps.
If you try to vote__ someone that shouldn´t be possible .

Apple Pie™

Somewhat Threatening
No, not that. the glitch occured after I repurchased my donor. I votemuted a player and it was successful due to the number of players that voted yes. however, they are still able to talk. will provide with demo soon.

Last edited:

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

No, not that. the glitch occured after I repurchased my donor. I votemuted a player and it was successful due to the number of players that voted yes. however, they are still able to talk. will provide with demo soon.
if you votemuted someone , the vote should be reflected in the sources comm

Apple Pie™

Somewhat Threatening

I votemuted this player however he was able to bypass it. this has occured a few times for me now..

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
There are several things that could be the cause of them being able to bypass the votemute, the most likely one is that there was a map change and SB didn't kick in until a few minutes after.

The best thing you can do is to record and report it.

cyn

Unremarkable
actually, its a plugin problem, i was able to bypass mutes accidentally around 4-5 times now, its a plugin error, mainly happens to people who are using soundboards during the vote.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
actually, its a plugin problem, i was able to bypass mutes accidentally around 4-5 times now, its a plugin error, mainly happens to people who are using soundboards during the vote.
Hence why you were banned.
@Apple Pie The problem is less with donor votes and more with how you were attempting to votemute someone who was already perma muted and actively bypassing it.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom