Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined vote respawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankie

Uncharitable
this seems like an alright idea for donors, it should have a lower cooldown (so respawning a mass freekilling doesnt take ages) but i can see how it can be abused aswell by just respawning randoms and people just say yes cuz why not, but it will help alot with freekilling when no admins are on

D

Deleted member 2049

this seems like an alright idea for donors, it should have a lower cooldown (so respawning a mass freekilling doesnt take ages) but i can see how it can be abused aswell by just respawning randoms and people just say yes cuz why not, but it will help alot with freekilling when no admins are on
Of course there could be many problems with it being abused, such as a donor who doesnt know the rules and decides to do it so he can get respawned. But its purpose does sound like a good idea. But there are some other things aswell like a donor should have the power to do. Like a custom vote (like in theatre or diner) when there is no button for it. Or maybe even a vote teamban instead of just a vote mute.

D

Deleted member 2120

Honestly I would like this. It wouldn't do much for mfks but for smaller numbers it would be a god send. Sure it could be abused, but so could other commands. Besides, most donors know what they are doing anyway. I would love to have this.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

If a donor dies and whines about it near the end of the round, he'll just /voterespawn and everyone will vote yes because it's highly beneficial to them. Everyone gets respawned, and the warden can't control anyone anymore. Round ruined, regardless of cooldown.

Terrible, horrible idea.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
So what about people who are rightfully killed? And then that person ended up winning Lr. There is no way to only respawn people who are freekilled.

I understand where you're coming from and I appreciate the creativity. But there's no way to accomplish it without opening up the servers to a crazy amount of abuse.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin
This would turn the servers into pay to win. Would be abused a lot.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

MECHA-G

Yeah, fairly obvious that this was going to be declined. Thanks for the suggestion, though! Creativity is always appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom