Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Vote For Warden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Console

Server Clearing
So In Jailbreak the Random pick can be anoying most of the time ( yes i know you just can do !w) but i would like to if we could have a vote for who is becoming warden like when every round starts then a vote startes and then people vote of what guard they want warden and the person with most votes become warden The End.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Trash.

The same people get picked every single time, discouraging them from joining at all.

EDIT: Speaking from experience, I've tried this in a very populated american jailbreak server.

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

That's a pretty dumb idea cause it just delays the start of rounds and, like Viking said, everyone would just pick the same person over and over, deterring them from joining BLU.
If you don't want to be a warden, do not go on BLU. End of story.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I don't want to toot my own horn but whenever I go warden it's because the other ones are too incompetent and so when I switch to blue it makes people happy. With this idea I wouldn't join blue anymore and it would be garbage round after garbage round

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Closed upon Console's request though I don't know why lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom