Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Vick's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:109261075

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
Because i apperently "freekilled" And he said it was a potential freekill. That way the reporter is not sure.....

Why should we revoke your punishment?
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/multi-player-report.7315/ Demo 2

Okay, if you stop at 1:48 you can see that only the scout with a Force of nature Hit the spy. At that time i was a scout with a scattergun, and you can see that the spy only got hit by the force of nature scout not scattergun scout. And then the spy says "a scout freekilled me" which was true but then i started saying, "you were delaying as fuck" which makes you guys belive that i killed him which i was not. If it was one who was gonna get banned it was gonna be corpian. And i apologise for saying that to the spy. I didn't really know what really happened there.

You can also see me at the bottm mid of the screen. I wasn't shooting at all, it would've shown bullets shooting and spy's Health going down from my side.

Reactions: Egg

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

00:45 - 01:07

That is where it looked like you freekilled. The warden was dead so the orders are no longer in place, and you kill the medic that's standing still.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Should've killed him sooner then. The warden died so the order is no longer valid, and no detours or delays is automatically implied with every order.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Ok, like this. I am sorry for freekilling. I didn't see that the warden died. I apologise and i know the rules. I was just rushed. Sorry for not noticing.

Reactions: Egg

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

This is my first time getting banned on a JB ever. So i am very strict with getting banned. So this is big for me. I love this server and i dont want to break the rules. I played for the whole day on that server. I am not that guy that gets banned every day and Think, oh well i can play next day.

Hope this clears it out and i'll be forgiven.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

In regards to post #5: If you decided to not kill him and walked off, and one of the other guards killed the player instead, they would've been reported instead of you.

I have no issue with the ban being reduced but it's ultimately down to Jim or another admin that has a good view of the situation and appeal.

Melectrome

Legendary
A freekill is a freekill. You HAVE to slay yourself.

I feel like this guy needs another chance tho

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Yeah I'll take this off and just tag @Jim since he's offline

The guy was standing there before the warden died, and it could be argued that he was already KOS before it turned into a freeday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom