Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Very BIG medic vs engineer problem with exploits

Status
Not open for further replies.

egovultus83

Strange
Every game engineers use exploits on this maps. Can find someone who will fix the maps in hammer? Or just replace these maps with others?

maps and screenshots
pl_upward_abandoned
20200419013910_1.jpg

pl_badwater (same spot on pl_camber_rc2)
20200415215931_1.jpg

cp_sulfur_rc2
20200416131012_1.jpg

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
Which of these maps are still affected?
As usual no reply, okay so basically there's this teleporter exit gimmick hagvan created specifically to stop exploiting, where you need to place a dispenser first, then your exit has to be in-between of you and your disp, however this method still hasn't stopped exploits from happening 100%, exploits like the tele-clip in sulfur, timbermill, upward_abandoned, upward_open and maybe a few more I'm missing, now if you're willing to add !nobuilds to certain maps, I will show you spots via screenshots where exploits are still doable!

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I think it's best to either create a megathread of exploits where anyone can add to it, or have every exploit posted as a problem thread. I'll be closing this, and I'll see what I can do about organizing the exploits. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom