Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved VERY ANNOYING PING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Oh boy here we go again waiting for months
Hey! Unfortunately, you did something wrong. For example Tracert 85.117.240.51 (That is US Jailbreak). Don't add Port otherwise, it wouldn't work. (You maybe need to run TF2 with the Server you want to do Tracert, But I didn't test with TF2 run.)
HELPTEST.png
Usually, Number 12 is Server IP you try Tracert. I hope that helps!

Rexors

Unremarkable

Rexors

Hey! Unfortunately, you did something wrong. For example Tracert 85.117.240.51 (That is US Jailbreak). Don't add Port otherwise, it wouldn't work. (You maybe need to run TF2 with the Server you want to do Tracert, But I didn't test with TF2 run.)
View attachment 27206
Thanks, i already did what you said, now is it done ?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin

based on the image you've posted, I can see your internet being sent from Indonesia to Singapore, then to Hong Kong and then back to Singapore. The route isn't as long as I'd thought, but it still isn't optimal. Maybe try speaking to your ISP about your internet routing.

1634294773667.png

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
View attachment 27206
Indeed. For future reference, the Port has to be omitted. The number 12 is only for you, it means that your internet has "jumped" to 12 locations. Other people can get up to 50 jumps, depending on your internet.

Rexors

Unremarkable

Rexors

based on the image you've posted, I can see your internet being sent from Indonesia to Singapore, then to Hong Kong and then back to Singapore. The route isn't as long as I'd thought, but it still isn't optimal. Maybe try speaking to your ISP about your internet routing.

Aight My place is in Jakarta,Java and not in Borneo, but quite reasonable. By the way is there any way i cut the internet route that is going to HK ?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Aight My place is in Jakarta,Java and not in Borneo, but quite reasonable. By the way is there any way i cut the internet route that is going to HK ?
you will have to talk to your ISP, as they are the ones who know about your internet routing, not us.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I'll be closing this thread for now, as the problem doesn't lie on our server side.
Wish you all the best with resolving your ping issue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom