What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Declined Verticalfur780's admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam
User name: Verticalfur780

Name
Sandor Escobedo

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:187363166[U:1:374726333]76561198334992061

Have you managed servers previously? No

Which servers have you previously managed? None

On what servers do you usually play on? BlackWonder TX

Why would you like to become an admin? I would like to become an admin, because well first, i have always wanted to be an admin, but i would also like to manage a server plus i have always been interested in server managing or being an admin.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names.

When are you usually available to play? Every day of the week after 4:30 (U.S. Eastern Time)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play.

Mic spamming:mute their mic or ask them to stop, if not either susspend their chat usage or kick them for a sertain amount of time.

Racism / Slurs / (sexual) Harassment / mocking (bullying):
I would talk to them to convince them to appologise, if somehow the person does not stop then i would either take their chat or I could suspend them. If not them I could become a parent and thouroughly explain why they should and will have to stop.
Exploiters:
I talk to them for about 10 minutes why they should stop, and even help them stop. If not I could just suspend or give them a huge lecture on why they should obviously stop.

Spam:
either remove their chat or explain to them to stop. I rarely though see people spam and they could have just been spamming accidentaly.

Calladmin abuse:
I would first answer or help them with what or why they need to ask me something. Then if they stop everything would be fine but if not I would either ignore them or respond to everthing they tell me. If they refuse to stop then i would suspend them or lecture them.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? I'm a pretty friendly guy and I love to talk to people. I'd love to help for litteraly anything anybody needs. I love people. I am expirienced in talking with toxic players.

Thanks for seeing me
-Sandor Escobedo

Jim

Edgy American Kid
Staff member
Steam
Dupe

Status
Not open for further replies.