Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted VenomousBook38's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

VenomousBook38

Strange
User name: VenomousBook38

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
Accused of having an Aim-Bot

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i have never used an Aim-Bot and they only make bad players worse, they also ruin other players fun and it's not fair on them if they want to have a good time on the server too

VenomousBook38

Strange
Hi,
i was wonder if someone could take a look at this appeal and hopefully revoke the ban on my account to all Black Wonder servers,
i enjoy playing on these servers as they provide a great atmosphere and with the variety of maps and game modes i am never left wanting when i play on a Black Wonder server,
if it helps i can even provide a testimony of sorts from the day the ban was imposed, i came onto a Black Wonder UK server, x100 on Highertower, at first i was only going to play for a while till a Deathrun server had more players join it, but as the day went on i continued to play, this particular day the server had a big serge of players all on at once, many of them where coming and going but i stayed on for a while, i even went AFK for a few minutes while i had lunch, once i got back there where a few other player that had joined on the other team to me and had started to terrorise the server, i was already invested in the game at this point and so i got over excited and really wanted to show the newly joining player that they had to get through me to break my score, since i was in the server for a while now i had a very high score, then one player by the name of Yoon was playing the dreaded x100 Tomislav Heavy, with the Dalokas bar, with it he had 8000 health and a one shot machine better then even a Machina Sniper, so all this combined made me very excitable and i was ready to compete with the Heavy using my own combination of Tomislav and Dalokas chocolate, there were moments where he dominated me and moments where i dominated him, but at one point he had took to being up on the tower and shot down into our spawn, anyone caught unaware would suffer a very sad fate, as of me, i wanted to brake out of the spawn trap and lay down some hurt on him and the rest of their team, once i did brake the trap i found some Scouts and charging Demoknights and took advantage of my position behind them, i didn't really take notice of my aim, but as i shot they all died to the Tomislav's one shot ability within the server, i died once more after that then soon after the ban was issued, once looking at the conditions of the ban i was confused, it said i had an Aim-Bot, but how could i have been Aim-Botting if my aim was going anywhere but my intended target, from then on i just called it a day and went to do something else.

i hope that's not too long and if it does help them that would be great, thanks for taking the time to read and consider this, if by any change you cannot revoke the ban that's ok, you have a job to do after all keeping servers safe from hackers and stuff but i just want to reassure you i don't have an Aim-Bot nor will i ever use one, can't be a good gamer if i cheat, so thanks again for reading this and you have yourself a great day

Regards- VenomousBook38

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom