Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Vamp Lad's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vamp Lad

Uncharitable
Username: Vamp Lad

Name
Drag

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. 1 month, 3 days

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:425883071

Your DiscordID
Pity..#6282

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Blackwonder UK | Achievement Engineer | Idle IP: 185.44.76.140:27040
Blackwonder | Achievement Engineer | Idle IP: 157.90.177.48:27315
Blackwonder | Achievement Awesomebox | Idle IP: 157.90.177.48:27100

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because there are cheaters constantly joining those servers so it would be easier to get them punished.
as well as people breaking rules every time I join, whether it being racist/homophobic or spamming in chat and/or voice chat or people abusing exploits. 99% of the time I go #requesthelp in the discord server to request a staff member to join it's either "sorry I don't moderate that server" or no response at all.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members?
Bignuit (discord)
Bladeswell (discord & ingame)
Benedevil (discord & ingame)
xhevos (discord)

How often do you play TF2?
Mostly 4-6 days of the week.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
-If Cheating:
Get Proof -> Permanent Ban
-If Advertising Cheats:
Permanent gag/mute
-If being Spamming, being Toxic or Racist or something similar in either Text or Voice chat:
1st Warning, 2nd 1 hour punishment, 3rd 3 hours punishment, 4th 6 hour punishment, 5th 12 hours punishment, 6th 1 day punishment, 7th 2 days punishment, 8th 4 days punishment, 9th 1week punishment, 10th 2weeks punishment, 11th 1 month punishment, 12th Permanent gag/mute.
-If inappropriate Spray or Conscientious Objector:
permanent spray ban
-!calladmin abuse:
1st Warning, 2nd 1 hour ban, 3rd 6 hour ban, 4th 12 hour ban 5th, 1 day ban, 6th 3 day ban, 7th 1 week ban, 8th 2 week ban, 9th permanent ban.
-If Punishment Evading:
Ban/Commblock: Extend the punishment length to the main & give the same punishment to the alt.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
About 2 years ago I did something which I've come to regret. Which was abusing my donor perms (gag/mute/votekick reasons). I want to say that since then I've matured. I have been placing tons of reports on rule breakers (those being cheaters, toxic players and such). Every time I have gotten donator since then I have not abused it and only used it to punish rule breakers. If my previous actions still mean that I can not join your team I understand.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Arabic

Last edited:

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

Hello Vamp!

Now I will be the first one here at you.
Your playtime fine more then that we need.

Your punishment ladder actually looks good not bad, but there is one thing:
If I find them evading a punishment that being a:
Ban: Permanent Ban for both main and alt.
Gag/Mute: 1st add a Week punishment to their main and alt. 2nd add 2 weeks punishment to the main and alt. 3rd add a month punishment to main and alt. 4th Permanent punishment to main and alt.
Here, when someone evading his punishment you don't need to add permanent. Just give the same lenght of punishment again. If its they evade it with alt then for the alt. Commblock evading is usually like same, but you give a ban instead of an commblock.

You have some punishment, including that you mentioned.
1632662151811.png

a commblock from Robb
1632662180050.png

and the donor abuse.

You too have racsit and toxic chat history.
1632662296699.png
1632662315523.png
1632662334504.png
1632662349900.png
1632662376041.png
1632662402682.png
So you not just abused a donator you have a brilliant chat history too. But you have enaugh playtime. That's all.

Vamp Lad

Uncharitable
Yeah, I admit to being all of that and I take full responsibility of my actions, but I have matured since then and I would just want a second chance. aswell as most of the "toxicitiy" on my chat history is just me and my friends messing around by ourselves.
aswell as for those n words there's no excuse to say racial slurs, I take full responsibility. 1 last thing, since when was "fuck" & "retard" against the rules? if they are then I'll stop saying them.

In the pictures you sent, you showed a couple that showed me quoting what people said, that's why they're in quotes ("")

Here, when someone evading his punishment you don't need to add permanent. Just give the same lenght of punishment again. If its they evade it with alt then for the alt. Commblock evading is usually like same, but you give a ban instead of an commblock.
Updated this punishment ladder as I far as I was able to understand.

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Yeah, I admit to being all of that and I take full responsibility of my actions, but I have matured since then
I'm sorry, but some of these logs are too recent for that to be evident. I'm going to decline this for now, I believe allowing some more time to pass is in order. Thank you for spending time on our servers and feel free to reapply in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom