Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Uzzi's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzi

User name: Uzzi

Name
Uzzi

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Your SteamID
[U:1:440653899]

Your DiscordID
Darius ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)#3773

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Well,I still Administrate as a Admin the server,is called "TurkNinjalar",we usually gt a lot of members,but sometimes is off and can't be found(i know it sounds fishy a bit but is true)

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
BlackWonder LA | Achievement Engineer | Idle

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Since i started playing TF2,This Server and Map has been the first i played on,it brings back many memories,I wanted to make a account on BlackWonder.tt,and Apply for Moderator Title,But i couldn't at that time,because my PC Broke(idk why),and so 2 years i ain't played TF2,And also,i could bring Reforms(means the improvement or amendment of what is wrong, corrupt, unsatisfactory, etc),Plus i know the Entire of Achievement Idle map,so is a Positive Factor

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
I am Available to Play at 13:30-23:00 East Europe Bucharest GMT+3(Sometimes even before 13:30)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Well,Since the Server i want to be Moderator is a "Idle" server and is not in the List of gamemodes,i would go a classic way of punishing
If Let's say,a rule breaker breaks in,i would First Warn him,and maybe then stop breaking the rules,But if he does the 2nd time,i would give him a 2 Weeks Ban,and also if he breaks the 3rd time a rule,Permanent Ban(,i know is a bit Harsh for just breaking a rule just the 2nd or 3rd time,but He won't Teach a lesson with a 2 day ban or 4 day ban)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I may be a too Young Fella',But i am pretty serious when it comes to Manage or Help Manage Communities Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Squidmane™

Woomy!
Staff Member
Admin
Please read this guide as you are lacking information.

Uzzi

Please read this guide as you are lacking information.
Okay

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
Heyo Uzzi, glad to see you showing interest in applying for a staff position. I'll be reviewing your application, and considering that I haven't seen you in game, or had much contact with you, this is based off of your application.

The first thing that caught my eye when I viewed your TFStats page, which you can view by clicking here.
something.PNG
The reason I had included extra in this screenshot is to show your recent playtime. You may have 11 hours of playtime on BLW servers, but you definitely haven't been active or playing actively on them, until yesterday, which is the day that you posted your staff application.
Along with lack of activity in TF2 servers, you aren't very active on the discord or forums either. You had joined the forums just 12 minutes before applying, at 6:18 am PST and you had joined the Discord at 6:54 am PST, just 24 minutes after you applied.
1589502257694.png
somethingagain.PNG
Being active is a really big thing to do when applying for staff, which you should know, as you have some admin experience from what you stated on your application. It would be nice if you could direct us to a forum or discord or anything from this server, as I can't seem to find anything besides the servers themselves, which are offline.

Now, let's take a look at your punishment section, or lack thereof.
Well,Since the Server i want to be Moderator is a "Idle" server and is not in the List of gamemodes,i would go a classic way of punishing
If Let's say,a rule breaker breaks in,i would First Warn him,and maybe then stop breaking the rules,But if he does the 2nd time,i would give him a 2 Weeks Ban,and also if he breaks the 3rd time a rule,Permanent Ban(,i know is a bit Harsh for just breaking a rule just the 2nd or 3rd time,but He won't Teach a lesson with a 2 day ban or 4 day ban)
As a moderator of an Idle server, the main rules to follow are the general server rules, which can be easily found on the forum wiki. You should take a glance at these rules, and form your punishment section around these. As for the timing on the bans, going from a warning to 2 weeks immediately is far too harsh, along with the quickly escalated permaban. I'd suggest taking a view at some of the accepted applications if you'd like an example of what we are looking for, but keep in mind that plagiarism is looked down upon greatly, and can be found out easily, so please avoid doing so.

You don't have and punishments, whether that be teambans, mutes, gags, or bans, which is always good. But when moving on and viewing your chatlogs, there were a lot of unpleasant entries here.
1589499165128.png
1589499482097.png
1589500636108.png
As you can see if you decide to view your chatlogs, it's not optimal for what we look for in a staff member. How can we expect you to moderate a server and things like chatlogs, when you yourself have toxic and vulgar chatlogs? Overall, you should definitely attempt improving your behavior if you are applying for staff, and improve your application, and you'd have greater chances.

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
There has to be some level of maturity in regards to dealing with rule breakers. Throwing out racial slurs and toxic remarks is not a prerequisite to becoming a Staff member. At this time, it is evident that you are not ready.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
We do not typically (as a matter of policy) punish people for things we find while going through logs during the vetting period. However, you have continued to use the same language so you have been silenced for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom