Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid user "always"

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrylerman

Strange
I feel bad posting this because he's just a kid but the harassment needs to stop.

Who are you reporting?: always

What is this accused person's SteamID?:
STEAM_0:1:203473978

What rules has the reported player broken?: I don't know if it's against a specific rule but this kid really hates me and threatens to report me for non-issues every day. Just now he claimed to record a "demo" of me doing something wrong; all he did was go into a camp spot and say on the mic that I camp there a lot (I don't). I don't know how he thought that would show that I camp there. Weird, I know.

Proof: I believe you have the proof in another post! He said he reported me with his stupid demo attached. You'll see it shows me doing nothing wrong, just him accusing me without proof.

Thanks!

Harrylerman

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

If you can record him making these threats, that would help your case here or in a future report against the user.

If you can also provide a link to the thread you mentioned for ease of access, it may help.

harrylerman

Strange
If you can record him making these threats, that would help your case here or in a future report against the user.

If you can also provide a link to the thread you mentioned for ease of access, it may help.

Unfortunately I cannot see other users' reports; his thread will be one of those.

Yoosung Kim(Ren Amamiya)

Somewhat Threatening
If you want proof, you're gonna have to find it yourself. Admins don't have time to scope around all of the closed and open reports. This should really be marked as invalid but I don't know what admins think.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

You've had two or three reports made on you and none of which were by a guy named "always". Just "Rainbow Dash". Therefore, you lack any sort of evidence.

Invalidating the report. If you see him in game whine and threaten you, just record it and make a report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom