Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATING MY STEAM PROFILE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
So yeah... Since I'll soon be able to play TF2 again (I think in 3 weeks at best) I decided to update mys team profile
Since, for real, it's almost as old and uncool as Windows sev- *gets killed*
No but seriously, I needed to at least update it. So, I deleted the one's on my friend list who I couldn't identify. I readded some, but not all. So, if you didn't get a friend request from me and are now offended, just send a friend request to me. If you have different names on the forum and your steam profile, just leave a comment which is your forum name, since I'm currently only active here.
I also left some groups whom I didn't remember the reason of joining, so feel free to reinvite me!
That's it from me
I will also update my profile, but that will take some time
Thanks for reading

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
So yeah... Since I'll soon be able to play TF2 again (I think in 3 weeks at best) I decided to update mys team profile
it's heartbreaking that as soon as you start playing tf2 again, at the time i probably won't be online, since i would have less time since i will go to collage. (hopefully i don't get fucked there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom