Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined update your rules lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal
Update warden/blues rules, maybe add LR Denial rule?
90abace941.png

alex_

Truly Feared

That only says you must give LR If the last non-rebelling red is alive as a warden. If you are the last blue and the last non-rebelling red is alive you must go warden too and give lr and may not utilize the last guard kills all to not give the last non-rebelling red LR.

I want like what lr's you cannot deny like in here : https://blackwonder.tf/threads/lr-denial-stuff.23695/#post-92471

For example maybe idk, someone wanted to do hunger games but then the blues teamkill/freekill/mass freekill everyone, Isn't that LR Denial?

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal
I want like what lr's you cannot deny

It's pretty much clear that if you choose an LR that does not conflict with Custom LR guidelines or the server rules, any LR chosen can be done.

If a blue teamkills/freekill/Mass free-kills it doesn't matter if its during a regular round or a custom LR, they are going to be punished accordingly.

I've found out the rules are supposed to be taken quite literally and aren't open for interpretation most of the time. If a valid LR is denied in any way, I am pretty sure it's common sense to conclude that it is LR denial.

Mouzzies

Unremarkable
I recommend making a proper suggestion next time
what was iam gonna say is not all of your official rules always implied,sometimes we need to look at discord to see what is the new updated rules.Iam just saying if you only care about people who play jailbreak 24/7 like a no life rather looking at the new player,good luck my dude.I dont mean rude or something but i got ban,but there is no official rules state it that,i felt like a crime that i didn't commite since there is no rules about that.

Kiri

Australium
what was iam gonna say is not all of your official rules always implied,sometimes we need to look at discord to see what is the new updated rules.Iam just saying if you only care about people who play jailbreak 24/7 like a no life rather looking at the new player,good luck my dude.I dont mean rude or something but i got ban,but there is no official rules state it that,i felt like a crime that i didn't commite since there is no rules about that.
The rules on the website will cover the generals, if you play the server long enough you will learn the rules. Feel free to just ask on discord, someone will always answer you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom