Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Update jb_wetworks_v11 suggestion

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Username: 10000 Cold Knights

Which map is the suggestion about? jb_wetworks_v11

What is supposed to happen to the map? Update

Add a link to the updated map Attached.

Why do you want this map change? Fixed some exploits
Cell doors can now be closed
Tweaked rebel spots (and added a few)
Removed class restrictions on certain rebel spots
Updated geometry around Climb and Bhop
Added a blue side to Climb
Added a button to Cannon to ease solo play

Addendum: I own nothing. Contact Bolzer if you want to edit this, or any other version of Wetworks. If you want to use this version on a different server feel free so long as the credit to Bolzer is maintained.

Attachments

• jb_wetworks_v11_fix2.bsp.bz2
    88.5 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Cyveray2

Scarcely Lethal
Hello guys no. 1 whiner here anyways this update to the map just seems unnecessary as people only actually enjoyed this map for its red sidedness and it was a challenge to play on the blue team which not a lot of maps do. The QOL changes are pretty nice and so is fixing the exploits, although it could have been done through a stripper config the other changes just seem unneeded you already fucked up one of his maps now you have to do it to another one? Did you even receive permission from the original author to update it?

It was a bad looking map that was fun to play on, now its a bad looking map that is unfun to play on so why even play it anymore.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

I do like most of the updates but the water hurting you is very weird especially since the ammo has been downgraded to a small ammo pack.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
I wasn't going post here until Cyv decide to post here, ig. While seeming wetwork pretty much outdated, and miss texture wise from water reflection. Beside removing spy secret I really won’t mind. By 10k fixing this map seeming fixed the cell button exploit and out of no where no missing water reflection. Meanwhile, author not active on gamebanana and author discord id is no where to be found. However 10k did found author steam profile and comment it. Although gotta ask author before hand. Still I prefer fixed map than the normal og map.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom