Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[Update] dr_minigames_b2 stripper V2

sunstep

Truly Feared
I don't even know if this is the right place for this, but I'll just keep it as a "suggestion" to add/ update this stripper.

This stripper has existed for a while now, but because of the fact that blw has +use disabled, it was not necessary.

So this gives:

V1: (Version that existed, but not on blw)
  • Fixed players being able to control moving platforms using +use. (not for blw)
Now, months later, I was working on this stripper again to fix some more things in the map, and figured out that some things had to get fixed, for blw as well.

Changes:

V2: (From here blw should have it)
  • Fixed players being able to gain a HUGE bhop boost at the free fall minigame.
  • In the boss fight with the moving platform, you can 'glitch' through the playerclips with lag rtd, if this happens to anyone on red, you will die. There is no point in getting teleported back to the platform as you will lag out of it again anyways. For blue, I unfortunately have a hard time parenting an entity to the moving platform making teleporting impossible for now. I will try to figure out a fix later.
  • Buttons now have a filter: weapons, +USE AND ANY RTD PERKS can NO LONGER activate blue's buttons if you are on red. Even if you melee it or somehow stood in front of it. It will not work. (+use doesn't really matter on this server.....). This simply means that I managed to stop red from being able to press blue's buttons without having to replace playerclips to blockbullets. (Therefore not having to recompile the map)
  • Added no bhop zone to the second half of the cart minigame to make it a bit more fair.
  • On spawn, red and blue can no longer damage each other in any way.

Last edited:

sunstep

Truly Feared
V2.1

• At the minigame where you have to dodge walls, fixed the middle button not working.
  • At the minigame where blue gets to spawn barrels, fixed blue being unable to spawn barrels from the tube at the far right, allowing red to safely pass to the end as blue cannot spawn any barrels there.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom